★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers • Dec 14, 2023 • 7PM • Rogers Place (Roberto Luongo Night ROH Induction)★

Crimson JH

43 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

This is a distraction like the Hughes Bowl distraction. 

Whatever Lou we got a game to win.

Can you come back tomorrow and we'll shine up your spot on the wall.

Totally. I'm glad most of the team if not all were not here when Lu was here. 

Completely different team. We don't need to be enamoured by tonight. Take it as any other competitive game against a strong opposition. Have a good practice, be business like as a RT says and go get it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Totally. I'm glad most of the team if not all were not here when Lu was here

Completely different team. We don't need to be enamoured by tonight. Take it as any other competitive game against a strong opposition. Have a good practice, be business like as a RT says and go get it. 

The only player from the 2011 team that is still playing in the NHL is Chris Tanev. Edler probably could but is a UFA waiting for a contract - which sadly most likely will not be forthcoming.

5 hours ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Awesome GDT. How did you make it? What a special night tonight! Can't wait because Luongo is the best goalie we've ever had! He deserves this! Wish I could be there for the game

He was but can never forget McLean 4 shutouts best playoff goalie and a f course King Richard!

Will be awesome always loved Lou was suck a great character and captain!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Chon derry said:

After tonite can we put louongo in the past as well as 2011. And let this current version rewrite history for us. 

You don't rewrite history.  It is what it is. 82, 94, 2011. 

The current group will write it's own history.  Hopefully they can get to a SCF.  

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1