★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers • Dec 14, 2023 • 7PM • Rogers Place (Roberto Luongo Night ROH Induction)★

Crimson JH

10 minutes ago, Plsdontdoit said:

Imagine oilers ends up having a better record than us the next time we meet them, cause damn their on a tare rn 

not worried about a team front loaded with firepower but with a defense and goalie deficit issue.

I forget what they say wins cups is it 2 star players and a scattering of talent throughout?

No its defense and goaltending and they wont have it anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

5-3 Tampa

Stamkos fools Skinner with a ridiculous wrister from distance

Just can't see the Oilers winning anything with their goalies.  Leafs are about the same.  Not even talking about how bad their defence cores look either.

• Cheers 1

I will be honest I was a little concerned about this game Flo is far better then the last three teams and I didn't think the Canucks could hold them off defensively. I can see I was seriously wrong. The Canucks are playing like the real deal. I am now excited to see how games against LA Vegas and Bos will go. I'm really starting believe they can compete with the top tier teams. I do agree now that I can see what Tocchet is implementing with the style of play.

Edited by CanuckFanForever
  • Like 1