★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers • Dec 14, 2023 • 7PM • Rogers Place (Roberto Luongo Night ROH Induction)★

Crimson JH

2 minutes ago, billydakid said:

Petey has to stop tilting his head back and forgetting about the play when he misses a good chance. That little pause can mean a goal if he stays on the puck. Wouldn't have there but I see him do it alot, as if he's playing shinny with his buddies....those milliseconds and drifting of focus can matter..nitpicky I know, but it really bothers me, he does it consistently.

I don’t think he can help it.. it’s part of his little habits, same with Luongo… he does that when he let a puck in. 🤔 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mando27 said:

So what are the excuses tonight? Panthers a bad team now?

Nah, Florida has more shots, therefore they deserve to be in the lead, Canucks are just lucky and depend too much on Demko.

Like that?:classic_happy:

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 2

Good to have the lead but I'm missing some purpose with getting the puck out the d-zone and in the o-zone. They should clean that up. 

Myers is just a ticking time bomb. He's improved his game but he's just so succeptible to mental gaffes. 5 seconds left on the clock, lock down the puck against the boards. Please don't do a between the legs behind your back pass right into the front of your own net. My god. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, IceHockeyPlayer said:

Myers playing well. But almost caused chaos there with 2 seconds left. Haha.

He's made that same play recently, its clearly a break out play they have but he can't be making those when they're outnumbered down low, that's when you play it safe and just get it around the boards.

That's not a good play anyways, its not supposed to be done into the slot, its usually done below the circle, middle of the dot...he's throwing it up the middle on his backhand it stupid

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, DeltaSwede said:

Good to have the lead but I'm missing some purpose with getting the puck out the d-zone and in the o-zone. They should clean that up. 

Myers is just a ticking time bomb. He's improved his game but he's just so succeptible to mental gaffes. 5 seconds left on the clock, lock down the puck against the boards. Please don't do a between the legs behind your back pass right into the front of your own net. My god. 

Myers likes the personal one on one chats with Tocchet and Foote 

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 3