★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers • Dec 14, 2023 • 7PM • Rogers Place (Roberto Luongo Night ROH Induction)★

Crimson JH

Just now, Reg said:

And when we get to the playoffs they will be the difference makers there as well.

Yes I agree, we have the right kind of player on every line which I don't think I have seen in the past. They are also interchangeable which is good when injuries arise. 

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

Last year Hog was barely an NHLer. Struggled immensely.

Now he’s playing like a legit top 9 forward. 

Way bigger jump IMO. 

Hogs is a Gamer, I am looking forward to seeing what he can do in the post season.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Alright.  Ray is growing on me.

Spoke too soon eh? He tried his absolute best to not say the Oilers are the best team in Canada right now, despite the Canucks outright owning them this season in head to head matches and in the standings.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Alright.  Ray is growing on me.

He’s good shit. Knowledgable and is buds with shorty. Will be blunt with any team and give praise. He also has good stories to tell. 

His kid who he gave a shoutout too since it’s his birthday he said was a canucks fan. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

He’s good shit. Knowledgable and is buds with shorty. Will be blunt with any team and give praise. He also has good stories to tell. 

His kid who he gave a shoutout too since it’s his birthday he said was a canucks fan. 

Fully agree with you here. 👍