[Trade] Canucks trade Jack Studnicka to Sharks for 2024 6th round pick and Nick Cicek

People really wanking Allvin for every move he makes. Lol. Trade 1st and 2nds and people are like "yeah but picks can bust." Guy acquires a 6th for Studs and now people are like "Such wow, omega awesome, accumulating draft picks." Y'all silly. It's a fine trade. Nothing worth patting the man on the back for.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BlueJays said:

I don’t know where to ask this so since this post is low effort, could anyone explain to me how to embed posts on this forum? I can’t figure it out. 

Bottom left of screen is a. + symbol alongside a quote option . 

If you select the quote option for the particular post you wish to quote it will  automatically generate a window with the post quoted and a place for you to reply. 

If you select the + symbol it banks that particular post and you can move on to select more posts to quote by again using the + symbol. When you have amassed the multiple  posts you want to quote you select reply and then click the multiple selected posts and they will appear in the reply box. 

Sorry all, back to topic.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JeremyCuddles said:

People really wanking Allvin for every move he makes. Lol. Trade 1st and 2nds and people are like "yeah but picks can bust." Guy acquires a 6th for Studs and now people are like "Such wow, omega awesome, accumulating draft picks." Y'all silly. It's a fine trade. Nothing worth patting the man on the back for.

Let us be excited.

It's nice seeing this kind of trade happen after suffering from the bad asset management we've been subject to for the past decade.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Theo5789 said:

And you just know when he acquires a pick, he has a plan to flip it to improve our roster somehow.

Funny that was my first thought as well...

Was wondering when the next news was gonna break...

However, the 6th round pick is capital, if he wants to make another deal... Cicek is likely just dump...

Still good deal...

7 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Living in past?Cant understand good management?Love misery?Alvin gave 1st and second for PLAYER worth more now

Edited by Lemon Face

11 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

We get that coveted 6th round draft pick. Building up the treasury.

13 minutes ago, KoreanHockeyFan said:

Let us be excited.

It's nice seeing this kind of trade happen after suffering from the bad asset management we've been subject to for the past decade.

Nah, fanbase will build him up just to tear him down if/when things go wrong. Do it with every GM in history. We get too high with the highs and too low with the lows. Throwing a slumber party over a trade for a 6th rounder is wild. But I guess I get it.

1 minute ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Nah, fanbase will build him up just to tear him down if/when things go wrong. Do it with every GM in history. We get too high with the highs and too low with the lows. Throwing a slumber party over a trade for a 6th rounder is wild. But I guess I get it.

So explain the Benning 8 year tenure. Our worst GM ever. 

20 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

I am happy that he gave Jack a place to play in the NHL.

Edited by The Arrogant Worms
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2

38 minutes ago, BlueJays said:

I don’t know where to ask this so since this post is low effort, could anyone explain to me how to embed posts on this forum? I can’t figure it out. 

On the X post there's a …

Right click on that and select embed post. You then grab the entire URL and then copy that and paste it into these handy little areas and it automatically displays the X post.