[Trade] Canucks trade Jack Studnicka to Sharks for 2024 6th round pick and Nick Cicek

27 minutes ago, canucks curse said:

Benning drafted 3 good players and made 1 good trade then spun the f out of the wheels of this franchise 

the rest of his drafting was junk and his pro scouting/ pro player value analysis was a disaster - Erickson, Gudbranson, vey, beartschi, Suter, beagle, OEL, lost TANEV and toffoli and markstrom for NOTHING - think about that for a minute - all in their prime - a top line F, a top 2 right D, a franchise goalie - all lost for nothing - I mean that had never happened all together in one offseason before 

Benning was incompetent 

Just keeping Edler and Tanev could have saved his ass if he had skipped the OEL trade. OEL money was almost the same.

So with hindsight I’m really glad he was so stupid he thought skipping one year of three players, a 1st for Garland and OEL was a must do deal.

8 hours ago, Alflives said:

Studs is on a one way. The new guy is a two way. 700 k dif in their AHL pay. 

This is true but you were talking about cap savings, which is irrelevant for sub $1.1m contracts.

This move has save Aquilini about $400k in cash and you seem very happy about it. To me FA has some cat-eater vibes, can we be sure he and @Alflives aren't one and the same?

• Cheers 1