★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild • Dec 16, 2023 • Too early edition

Jaimito

Just now, CanuckFanForever said:

This is Minny 11-12-4 team 

The Canucks should be ready for a team like this. Just their pure talent should have them ready

Game time at 11:00 am Pacific Time, even Eastern teams usually start at 4 pm Pacific. Throws off the routine. So I can forgive a bad first.

Just now, John.Tallhouse said:

Tocchet in the locker room rn:

”we’re switching up the lines”

IMG_0280.jpeg

You know, with all the players that suffer substance abuse in the hockey league, and the families that suffer because of it. This is a really fucked up garbage post! 

Show some class.

• Vintage 3

Interesting Ian thinks we'll go for another defenceman, especially after mentioning all those pending UFAs. Tanev would be nice but always a bit risky and a fairly short-term plan. I wonder if Allvin has something in the works to get us a relatively younger guy to replace the older defencemen to let them move on in the off-season. We could easily just re-assess in the off-season, let Myers + Cole walk and sign a UFA (or one of those two guys), but we need a decent 2nd pairing guy there. We can easily just plug anyone on our bottom pairing next to Soucy and maybe even a cheap UFA, but we do need a 3rd defenceman (assuming Zadorov is 4 and Soucy 5).

4 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

This is Minny 11-12-4 team 

The Canucks should be ready for a team like this. Just their pure talent should have them ready

They've had our number for a while though. I think we started DeSmith because he won last game to try and bump the trend, but these trends just seem to keep happening across the league for some reason.

I'll excuse a 1-0 deficit after the first period but hope we come on a bit stronger later, can't play like that all game for sure.

1 minute ago, brilac said:

I keep forgetting that my passport is expired. I will randomly think of flying over to Victoria or up to Vancouver. 

Then I am wait, I can't! Oh yeah, my passport - it's expired. 

I need to go get my passport picture taken. 

How long does it take for a US Passport renewal?