★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild • Dec 16, 2023 • Too early edition

Jaimito

5 minutes ago, DeltaSwede said:

You're not wrong but I'm usually either about to pass out or just woken up. 

Kudos to you that you watch some of the 4am games. I haven’t done it in years. It just feels weired to watch 10 min of car commercials with pick up trucks at 5 am in the morning. Haha. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Wrong said:

Kudos to you that you watch some of the 4am games. I haven’t done it in years. It just feels weired to watch 10 min of car commercials with pick up trucks at 5 am in the morning. Haha. 

Insomnia and team performance are the sources of motivation! haha

• Cheers 1

A key for Minny is to somehow limit Zadorov and Myers ice time, Minny was useless when they were on the ice. Last time Maroon targeted Zadorov which is the side Kaprizov and Zuccarello play.

There was bad blood last game.

New everything happening there, might be a few players playing for jobs or ice time.

Boldy has started playing better.

DeSmith my have to steal this game.

I certainly hope the Canucks don't try that "rope a dope" crap again. 

1 hour ago, Captkirk888 said:

Some of these things don’t go together, some of these things don’t belong….

Pretty early for an explanation of multiple universes to you Cap.. but I'll try.

First, start slow, just one or two micro-doses, a cup of tea, and a re-reading of Castaneda's Yaqui teachings should get you here: image.png.119ce07d883884c9ebe362e1a8862dab.png

Then, when the crow shows you the Dao, f435398739e90809d66de2fb6919ee1abf3416cc 

you can add some little smoke:a681822305d3866b10aa49efce5f7c41.gif

you may need some cacti to get you past Ms Amanita Fungi: giphy.gif

Now that you're Riding With The King, or flying with feathered friend:bb58838d622366a3fed1fb5b89606931.gif

To get here:image.png.18b3c3e6a8820bd5a6b4a94ec53ddd1b.png

Moral: Don't be a Debbie Downer Dude.

What was your question again?  Oh yeah, multiple universes, ya, been there, done that.. ommm..

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

What a time to start the game !!!!  just to have a game on for the few watching CBC Toronto and sell more commercials spots.   This makes no sense for fans eithr here or in Mini and no doubt will result in 80-90% less viewers by fans of both teams.

I'm going to PVR this game because I hate drinking Johny walker right after morning coffee and keep away from Radio and TV untill then.  

Enjoy the game folks.......hope they chalk-up another win!

Yah, game time is a little hard to get use to. Hope there's not too many..

eating-cereal-shocked.gif

33 minutes ago, Mr Wrong said:

I don’t follow the German Hockey League DEL. If I was my local team would be Bremerhaven where Jake Virtanen is currently playing. Haha. He scored a beauty today. But living here I am more into football. Hockey for me is closely related to my time I spent in Vancouver. 

You should go to a game and tell him about the new Canucks forum and tell him how much we all miss him and wish him the best. From what I understand @King Heffy is his biggest fan but then he loves everyone and seems to be as cuddly as @Alflives

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

Pretty early for an explanation of multiple universes to you Cap.. but I'll try.

First, start slow, just one or two micro-doses, a cup of tea, and a re-reading of Castaneda's Yaqui teachings should get you here: image.png.119ce07d883884c9ebe362e1a8862dab.png

Then, when the crow shows you the Dao, f435398739e90809d66de2fb6919ee1abf3416cc 

you can add some little smoke:a681822305d3866b10aa49efce5f7c41.gif

you may need some cacti to get you past Ms Amanita Fungi: giphy.gif

Now that you're Riding With The King, or flying with feathered friend:bb58838d622366a3fed1fb5b89606931.gif

To get here:image.png.18b3c3e6a8820bd5a6b4a94ec53ddd1b.png

Moral: Don't be a Debbie Downer Dude.

What was your question again?  Oh yeah, multiple universes, ya, been there, done that.. ommm..

You don't have to wait until life isn't hard anymore to be happy!

18 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

What a time to start the game !!!!  just to have a game on for the few watching CBC Toronto and sell more commercials spots.   This makes no sense for fans either here or in Mini and no doubt will result in 80-90% less viewers by fans of both teams.

I'm going to PVR this game because I hate drinking Johny walker right after morning coffee and keep away from Radio and TV untill then.  

Enjoy the game folks.......hope they chalk-up another win!

3 of Wild's 7 home games in December are 1:00 pm starts

And again, on Feb 19th, we play them there at 1:00

They also have a few irregular afternoon starts too. - 1:30, 2:00, and even a 3:00 start when they then fly to Chicago for a 2:30 start next day

We think we have it bad?????

Afternoon starts seem to be a Wild thing

Edited by Googlie
  • Like 1