[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild // December 16, 2023

Rubik

19 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

Game was Boring AF

Glad they got the point

Surprised how bad Kuzmenko, Miller and Pettersson are on breakaways (shootout)

JTM is my fave player, but I'm tired of his slow, lethargic skate to the wall, and meandering in....I would think the other goalies are keen to that move by now?

Change it up, come in with speed and let 'er rip!!! It should always be that way. Same goes to the others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaimito said:

I was just going to ask if anyone knew how bad it was with these stupid matinees.

I'd be curious how that works for other west coast teams, but it would be hard to believe it's that bad.

I'm glad I wasn't able to invest the time to watch this game. Sounded like a real snoozer.  I can't watch tomorrow's either, since neither are on a channel I get.

Fingers crossed it's 1-69 after tomorrow. Or I guess it wouldnt qualify since it is a noon start. Just effing win, dammit.

32 minutes ago, KFAN said:

I saw most of the 3rd and OT, and it was pretty pathetic.  From everything I'm seeing, it was a typical boring Minny game. I missed this one for a funeral and I think I'm glad I did.

Condolences to you and your family, and we can all agree to let this game R.I.P it was a game I think most of the team went straight to Chicago with Demko. Tocchet, Foote, Gonchar, Garlands 3rd line and DeSmith took part in the optional skate in Minny the others all rested up in hotel(on the bench) for Chicago. 

Go Canucks and get 2 pts in Chicago!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

RESPECT.  At some point, he will start putting up offensive #s like we know he can.  Hopefully when

Suter returns as the 3C,  That line will put up even better #s.

I think he’d be a better fit in Chicago tbh. He’s a top 6 forward and I’m not sure he’ll crack the top 6 here. We know he has some skill. He could really pad his stats playing with Bedard. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

I think he’d be a better fit in Chicago tbh. He’s a top 6 forward and I’m not sure he’ll crack the top 6 here. We know he has some skill. He could really pad his stats playing with Bedard. 

I've always thought he would fit better on a rebuilding team.  He would be a good leader and let's

face it...he sure can play the 'right way' day in and out.  Especially if he can pick up his offence, he

would be of great value to a young team.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 2

3 hours ago, Kragar said:

I was just going to ask if anyone knew how bad it was with these stupid matinees.

I'd be curious how that works for other west coast teams, but it would be hard to believe it's that bad.

I'm glad I wasn't able to invest the time to watch this game. Sounded like a real snoozer.  I can't watch tomorrow's either, since neither are on a channel I get.

Fingers crossed it's 1-69 after tomorrow. Or I guess it wouldnt qualify since it is a noon start. Just effing win, dammit.

Google Reddit NHL Stream or Reddit Canucks Stream

https://nhlstreams.io/teams/vancouver-canucks-live-stream/ 

https://reddit.nhlbite.com/

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1