2023-2024 GDT Signup & Archive Thread

Roberts

31 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Who is doing winnipeg?

I'd still like to try and do some upgrades to my jerseys but I can do it if no one else is up for it.

I can pick up the game tomorrow

• Cheers 2

6 hours ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Thanks much appreciated.

Will be posted in 30 minutes and can let the hounds of hell loose then.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

@Roberts I can pick up the March 28th game against the Dallas Stars and April 2nd game against the Las Vegas Knights.

No.

Kidding, yes of course!

• Haha 1

@Roberts unless someone strenuously lobbies for it, I can also pickup the March 21st Vancouver vs Montreal game ... happy to give up doing the GDT if someone else steps up.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

@Roberts unless someone strenuously lobbies for it, I can also pickup the March 21st Vancouver vs Montreal game ... happy to give up doing the GDT if someone else steps up.

On that note, Roberts et al, I put in for the last 3 GDTs of the regular season.

I can yield to anyone who wants to do any of those games.

I put in for them back when the GDT Signup wasn't being filled very quickly and thought it would be fun to do the ramp up to the playoffs.

Now there are lots of posters more talented than I who may want to take those games.

• Cheers 1
  • chaos 1

2 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

On that note, Roberts et al, I put in for the last 3 GDTs of the regular season.

I can yield to anyone who wants to do any of those games.

I put in for them back when the GDT Signup wasn't being filled very quickly and thought it would be fun to do the ramp up to the playoffs.

Now there are lots of posters more talented than I who may want to take those games.

Very kind of you to have done that, perhaps @Crimson JH could squeeze in one of those games (or any open game) into her busy schedule - would love to see another C JH take on a GDT but certainly appreciate the time and effort that goes into producing something of that caliber if she cannot. 

GO CANUCKS GO!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

To give @OldFaithfulcap a break, I will pick up the Quackers on the 31st .... hopefully someone else will grab the last two remaining.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!

PS ... perhaps one of the Eeyores can pick them up - @Canuckfanforlife82 or @stawns or @Dom or one of the other wet blankets can come up with a stellar GDT

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

To give @OldFaithfulcap a break, I will pick up the Quackers on the 31st .... hopefully someone else will grab the last two remaining.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!

Thanks very much, can pitch in as needed, so let me know if you get jammed. 

Only done 10 this year, so very thankful for others. My record is pretty good this year - 7-2-1.

• Cheers 1
  • Wiener 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Anyone want to do the GDT for today?

I messaged Ole Cap if he could as I am currently horizontal struggling to get vertical ... will throw up a GDT while I have the energy (more or less).

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, Rocket-68 said:

I messaged Ole Cap if he could as I am currently horizontal struggling to get vertical ... will throw up a GDT while I have the energy (more or less).

Sorry i missed it, great effort getting it done.