[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Chicago Blackhawks // December 17, 2023

Rubik

Two bad games, 3/4 points, that's how the good teams do it. When you watch even Vegas, they stink against bottom teams sometimes but elevate their play when it matters most - against good teams and in the playoffs. Hopefully we save our good performances for top teams and still find a way to sneak out wins and points against crap teams.

• Cheers 3

6 minutes ago, 420Fish said:

Enjoyed the game. But man, that hooking call on Miller, 2 mins for touching. And Bedard almost had to come to a dead stop to make that icing. Yikes, kept it too close for my nerves.

Depending on how you define hooking, it might actually have been.  The thing that bugs me is that Bedard stopped and made the call, and then the ref did.  GCG!

• Upvote 1

Got the job done. Important to grab 2 pts from the bottom dwellers. 

This was a real eye opener for me. These midday/afternoon games are sluggish but it's a real treat to be able to catch a game at a decent time here in Europe. 

Bedard came as advertised. Making things happen almost every shift. Good to see him being stripped multiple times during this game. 

• Cheers 4