[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds | Tuesday Dec 19 at 5PM PST (8pm EST) Music City , The "hey, look at us go" edition

John.Tallhouse

M'Kay, PA / JR have an itch to make another trade  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Kuzy and the Chaos Giraffe for Elias Lindholm and Tanev?

• Fuck ya, get 'er done Allvin
    • yes, but only if Elias Lindholm is extended at the same time - my though would be 6 years at $5M per
    • yes, but only if both Elias Lindholm and Tanev are extended for no more than 4 years and 2 years respectively
    • Extending EL is great and Tanev as a rental is fine as well but a pick will need to be added by Calgary at least a 3rd
    • NEVER! Kuzy will rebound and let's not pull a Cam Neely ... m-kay, that'll be great
    • all the above are coming out of a crack pipe, here is what I think Kuzy is worth ... see my comments below

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2023 at 09:18 AM

28 minutes ago, J-P said:

Sorry for random question in the middle of GDT but not sure which other thread to use and not threadworthy - swedish fan contemplating visiting Van in January, can I get tickets to TOR game Jan 20 and if so what do they cost?

Check ticketmaster for current availability and prices.  Stubhub is another resale resource.  Last resort are the scalpers in front of the stadium.  Prices get better once the game starts I bet.  

10 hours ago, The Aquaman said:

Landed guys! I’m home! Civilization!

Congratulations!  Now every time I see someone on their phone, I'll assume they're on CFF dot com uploading pictures for us!

Thanks. I used to scorn such people, but now I know they are all just working for the Common Good.

Which is helping The Vancouver Canucks Win The Stanley Cup!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!

LET'S STOMP THESE COWPIES!

WHOOP! WHOOP!

fall-oops.gifpfsf1968.giff924824dada8f0262d4d13695a6b467c9719a125

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95290bpeie7mxvf0azby3mb647796cceaf8906121a60bd9c0869f6.gifGPgJ.gif

Every picture tells a story, don't it? 

- Rod Stewart and Ronnie Wood

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, J-P said:

Sorry for random question in the middle of GDT but not sure which other thread to use and not threadworthy - swedish fan contemplating visiting Van in January, can I get tickets to TOR game Jan 20 and if so what do they cost?

Leads to a great Canuck’s question.

What is more expensive a flight from Sweden to Vancouver or a ticket to a Canuck’s game?

Toronto is probably going to be the most expensive game of the season. 

10 hours ago, The Aquaman said:

So is Zadorov injured? After the fight I believe he went to the locker room? 

And when is Soucy back? I want our full defense back. Let’s start really rolling, full team, full effect.

He got 10, 5 and  2 minutes and their was less than 17 minutes left in the 3rd. He was the instigator. 

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Big Z left his cowboy boots in Calgary. 

Says Nashville is not his type of town.

Nikita says he's 250 lbs now. 

Thinks Roman Josi is the best overall d man. 

Raves about how Nux takes care of their players is "on another level", staff, food, Dr, trainers, coaching staff. 

Said he never had a team that serves pre game meal until Canucks. 

He could almost play Jack Reacher on the Prime+ series, just needs a meaner streak in him.

Nice bit of interviewing and appreciate the candor Big Zeke has.

Edited by Rocket-68

1 hour ago, Mikeyman109 said:

Here as well. Long road its been but this team feels different than others. This one has a real shot if they keep this going. 

And  another one here. My primary bucket list item is to stay alive long enough to watch them hoist the cup 😆

• Like 3

11 hours ago, The Aquaman said:

So is Zadorov injured? After the fight I believe he went to the locker room? 

And when is Soucy back? I want our full defense back. Let’s start really rolling, full team, full effect.

He went to the locker room because he was given a game misconduct. He's fine

• Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

He could almost play Jack Reacher on the Prime+ series, just needs a meaner streak in him.

Nice bit of interviewing and appreciate the candor Big Zeke has.

Even more he backs it up by protecting those on the ice that the other team might take liberties with.  I mean, sure so will a guy like JT Miller, but I don't want Miller in the box.  Heh, granted, I don't want Z in the box either.

1 hour ago, J-P said:

Text Aman, Hoagie or Petey - tell him you're his second cousin once removed - he'll get you a ticket

1 hour ago, J-P said:

Might be tough (in terms of cost) as unfortunately there is a fair number of Toronto Maple Leafs fans in town.  Hope you have a pleasant time here if you pay us visit.👍