[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds | Tuesday Dec 19 at 5PM PST (8pm EST) Music City , The "hey, look at us go" edition

John.Tallhouse

M'Kay, PA / JR have an itch to make another trade  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Kuzy and the Chaos Giraffe for Elias Lindholm and Tanev?

• Fuck ya, get 'er done Allvin
    • yes, but only if Elias Lindholm is extended at the same time - my though would be 6 years at $5M per
    • yes, but only if both Elias Lindholm and Tanev are extended for no more than 4 years and 2 years respectively
    • Extending EL is great and Tanev as a rental is fine as well but a pick will need to be added by Calgary at least a 3rd
    • NEVER! Kuzy will rebound and let's not pull a Cam Neely ... m-kay, that'll be great
    • all the above are coming out of a crack pipe, here is what I think Kuzy is worth ... see my comments below

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2023 at 09:18 AM

I bought a cowbell and rushing home to ring the fuck outta it for this game!!! Wife is on way to a friend's house as we speak. I bought one for her as well.

Hey, Deb may be onto something.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With a chance of being on top of the standings tonight it’s a bit odd not to put out your best lineup with Demko and Kuz being out. But can’t question the coaches at this point for getting us here.  Boys better put on their working boots to get to the top of the table!  

1 hour ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Sorry, you’re right I misspoke. I don’t believe anyone sounds wasted in any way.

I meant to convey imagining someone at a tail gate party who comes in with the energy of someone looking for a confrontation. I should have been more clear in my language and I apologize. Not accusing any real life person here of sounding off.

Just pointing out that our friend did come out with language to start that may have warranted a snarky response… I’m just suggesting it didn’t warrant a pile on and was all playful banter. 

No worries. I view this forum as pure entertainment and as such I don’t take any of the comments too seriously.

it is fun especially when debates get heated or as you eloquently stated ‘snarky’.

Cheers.

35 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Doees 604-867-5309 work?  Someone needs to call it and tell them you are Andrei Kuzmenko.  Do you have a Russian accent?

You weren’t referring to me, but one time after waking up after surgery, I was talking with a Russian accent. I was convinced I was a Russian soldier named Alexei. The doctors and nurses kept calling me by my real name but I was argumentative haha. I kept telling them my name is Alexei and I am a Russian soldier. I genuinely believed it too. Sometimes drugs are fun. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jim McMahon said:

Lets not forget the fact that Jim Benning wanted to draft Cody Glass over Pettersson. 

I hope Benning is hired as a part time GM for both Edmonton and Calgary together. Madness all around, happy days for Canucks.

Edited by Rocket-68

1 hour ago, Tofu_Bud said:

I like Kuzy but right now he is having to figure out what to do to be a positive impact on this team. It also doesnt help that the Canucks have more scoring depth as well.

You obviously havnt read through the posts then.

Reading comprehension = your friend (also a bit condescending btw).

If anyone is being condescending it’s the poster notorious for doing so. 

I had read the entire thread up to and past your post. Not assuming = your friend.

i stand by my comment. But no judgement here, it’s all in good fun.