[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds | Tuesday Dec 19 at 5PM PST (8pm EST) Music City , The "hey, look at us go" edition

John.Tallhouse

M'Kay, PA / JR have an itch to make another trade  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Kuzy and the Chaos Giraffe for Elias Lindholm and Tanev?

• Fuck ya, get 'er done Allvin
    • yes, but only if Elias Lindholm is extended at the same time - my though would be 6 years at $5M per
    • yes, but only if both Elias Lindholm and Tanev are extended for no more than 4 years and 2 years respectively
    • Extending EL is great and Tanev as a rental is fine as well but a pick will need to be added by Calgary at least a 3rd
    • NEVER! Kuzy will rebound and let's not pull a Cam Neely ... m-kay, that'll be great
    • all the above are coming out of a crack pipe, here is what I think Kuzy is worth ... see my comments below

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2023 at 09:18 AM

1 minute ago, Steamer4GM said:

Okay team CFF…

Just back from killer yoga session and about to fire up the game

I hope you’ve all been coaching hard and remaining positive, loyal and supportive fans

Your performance will be rated at the end of the game.

Some of you may be promoted to the first line for next game while others may have to sit for a game or two until ya get with the system (you know who you are)!

That is all

Oh I like! There's a hot yoga studio nearby my place. I used to have a membership there, and boy did hot pilates killed me! I love the heat, but all that exercise, boy oh boy, I just wanted to lay there for an hour and do nothing! But that would not be appropriate of me. 

But I am thinking of going back, not for hot pilates. I like to start small.  Maybe that low impact hot yoga.