[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds | Tuesday Dec 19 at 5PM PST (8pm EST) Music City , The "hey, look at us go" edition

John.Tallhouse

M'Kay, PA / JR have an itch to make another trade  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Kuzy and the Chaos Giraffe for Elias Lindholm and Tanev?

• Fuck ya, get 'er done Allvin
    • yes, but only if Elias Lindholm is extended at the same time - my though would be 6 years at $5M per
    • yes, but only if both Elias Lindholm and Tanev are extended for no more than 4 years and 2 years respectively
    • Extending EL is great and Tanev as a rental is fine as well but a pick will need to be added by Calgary at least a 3rd
    • NEVER! Kuzy will rebound and let's not pull a Cam Neely ... m-kay, that'll be great
    • all the above are coming out of a crack pipe, here is what I think Kuzy is worth ... see my comments below

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2023 at 09:18 AM

5 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Healthy scratch

5 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Undressed, even

I hope Kuz can keep that smile on his face and come back with jets in his skates and not be dispirited by being left out of the lineup again.  Go Canucks Go!

• Vintage 2

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Mikeyev is already signed, brah!

Also, that "offensive talent" has 6 goals so far, fewer than Joshua and Lafferty that also bring toughness and defence. If he had like 10-15 goals I don't think he is in the doghouse as much. But if scoring is your game and you're not scoring. You gotta be doing other stuff.

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'd be happy to be able to afford a home game. Let alone a road game.

Actually a return flight and tickets to some team is probably cheaper than a home game.  Columbus maybe. 

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The 4th line is 100% better without Kuzmenko on it.  It’s an actual 4th line now…

I think Kuzmenko should get put back on Petterssons line.  While it was his fault he wasn’t producing it was just as much Petterssons fault as well and I think both players have started showing better the last few games and should get another chance with mikheyev and the the lineup just makes so much more sense and Suter on the fourth line as a centre looks amazing.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'd be happy to be able to afford a home game. Let alone a road game.

Go to the rink on a week night vs US based team.

You'll get a cheap ticket outside..

I was in Edmonton couple of years ago I would pay $40 for a ticket plus $10 food voucher... so $30 bucks for game ticket really. 

Used to watch McDavid and Draisaitl do magic on the ice for so cheap.. 

• Vintage 1