[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds | Tuesday Dec 19 at 5PM PST (8pm EST) Music City , The "hey, look at us go" edition

John.Tallhouse

M'Kay, PA / JR have an itch to make another trade  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Kuzy and the Chaos Giraffe for Elias Lindholm and Tanev?

• Fuck ya, get 'er done Allvin
    • yes, but only if Elias Lindholm is extended at the same time - my though would be 6 years at $5M per
    • yes, but only if both Elias Lindholm and Tanev are extended for no more than 4 years and 2 years respectively
    • Extending EL is great and Tanev as a rental is fine as well but a pick will need to be added by Calgary at least a 3rd
    • NEVER! Kuzy will rebound and let's not pull a Cam Neely ... m-kay, that'll be great
    • all the above are coming out of a crack pipe, here is what I think Kuzy is worth ... see my comments below

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2023 at 09:18 AM

2 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

I still think he should be fired but not for this game

But maybe he should be fired for this game, Tocchet can't even control his bench how many to many men on the ice penalties can a team take. I swear this is a record and we aren't even half way through the season

You must have missed the last few seasons. This little run of Too Many Men is nothing 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Zadorov calmy escapes pressure & goes for a skate.

No offense to Myers but he's such a better player, both can skate but Zads has much better awareness & puck skills.

A great play to get out of the zone and a poor play to bring it back in

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

Nashville feed is going bonkers complimenting the Canucks they are over the top praising this team 

Honestly I have zero ill will against Nashville and their fans.  I just remember their fans in particular were class acts when we played them in the playoffs.  Definitely on my list of teams where I respect their fans.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

It was sarcasm I just found the 1 bad thing in the game if they had just 1 PP goal it be a perfect game

I know, but sarcasm is hard to detect online and goes missed... 

You also need to work more on your delivery 😉

Need to add /s or an emoji 

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

So ... we're passing another big test. 

Preds are overrated.  Just a WC bubble team.  

But Nux are certainly well prepared tonight.  Preds on a hot streak got their attention.  Plus, nux are now better adjusted to the time zone, a bit fresher. 

My guess is that Kuz sitting tonight also send a big warning shot across the entire team.  Everyone can see the coach isn't taking excuses and is holding everyone accountable.  

Kuz scratched and 5-1 .... one thing has nothing to do with other but I feel for my man Kuz. I like that banana eater!

Put him back in coach on the 1st line and damn "not tweaking a winning lineup"

Le sigh, PA/JR will figure it out.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, greenbean30 said:

Yeah, I swear we were getting one a game under Bruce.

Goes back to Green too. I think with Tocchet right now it’s a lot about changing the players on the lines. But regarless we are like top 3 in the league right now so I don’t care much 

• Upvote 2
  • ThereItIs 1