[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds | Tuesday Dec 19 at 5PM PST (8pm EST) Music City , The "hey, look at us go" edition

John.Tallhouse

M'Kay, PA / JR have an itch to make another trade  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Kuzy and the Chaos Giraffe for Elias Lindholm and Tanev?

• Fuck ya, get 'er done Allvin
    • yes, but only if Elias Lindholm is extended at the same time - my though would be 6 years at $5M per
    • yes, but only if both Elias Lindholm and Tanev are extended for no more than 4 years and 2 years respectively
    • Extending EL is great and Tanev as a rental is fine as well but a pick will need to be added by Calgary at least a 3rd
    • NEVER! Kuzy will rebound and let's not pull a Cam Neely ... m-kay, that'll be great
    • all the above are coming out of a crack pipe, here is what I think Kuzy is worth ... see my comments below

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2023 at 09:18 AM

Canucks Sweep the series.... 3-0

the scary thing is that we only have a few more tough spots for the rest of the season... we have played alot of games, same with Vegas Tampa, Buffalo, Columbus and seattle

Ottawa, LA, Was, TO,Edm is going to have a really hard time coming up soon.

I predict Edmonton hits a wall soon and seattle might go a tear for a while

Pretty much the west is almost decided for playoffs... the top 6 teams arent likely to miss the playoffs

that means these remaining teams are battling for the last 2 spots...

Nashville

Calgary

Arizona

St.Louis

Seattle

Edmonton

The east is more wide open but i believe only the top 2 are set in stone...Bos and NYR

The rest of the top teams I Believe could finish anywhere in the top 11...

Phi

TO

FLO

TBL

NYI

CAR

Det

Was

NJ

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, 88Canuck said:

Missed most of the game because my 5 year old son just had his first choir Christmas concert. Seemed like a good game and we won which is awesome!

Btw…did my favourite poster finally get the boot? 

Go Away Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

no im still here.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Since when did Zub become a 6/7 Dman?  He plays on Ottawa’s 2nd pairing and plays over 20 minutes a night. He’s literally one of the best defensive dmen in the entire NHL. You’ve obviously never watched him play. If Allvin offers Kuzmenko for Zub it’s Ottawa that hangs up the phone. 

i watch Ottawa way too much, living here and all. I hear all the unearned hype and praise... I hear the inflation of player's values. Zub is 4th in ice time on a pathetic Ottawa defense. He's a 6 dman playing way over his head. The best thing about him is the crowd Zu-ing him at the CTC. Personally, I don't see a spot in our top 5 where he would be an upgrade. He's a 6/7 on a team that's not in the lotto race. 

2 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

i watch Ottawa way too much, living here and all. I hear all the unearned hype and praise... I hear the inflation of player's values. Zub is 4th in ice time on a pathetic Ottawa defense. He's a 6 dman playing way over his head. The best thing about him is the crowd Zu-ing him at the CTC. Personally, I don't see a spot in our top 5 where he would be an upgrade. He's a 6/7 on a team that's not in the lotto race. 

Chychscrub is getting minutes and is awful. Chabot is awful. Sanderson is good. Zub will see a lot more minutes with Martin coaching. Martin will not gift ice time to guys who are awful defensively. 

13 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Pretty much all these standings are window dressing when the playoffs start.  But it sure is nice to see.

Thing is, everyone has this preconceived notion of what will happen in the playoffs.

But it's very much open in some regards because it's really "survival of the fittest". Some teams will limp through and others will be somewhat unscathed. Officiating and goaltending really matter too....we get one of those things and having DeSmith really solidifies that aspect of things.

• Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Thing is, everyone has this preconceived notion of what will happen in the playoffs.

But it's very much open in some regards because it's really "survival of the fittest". Some teams will limp through and others will be somewhat unscathed. Officiating and goaltending really matter too....we get one of those things and having DeSmith really solidifies that aspect of things.

no one can predict what happens in the 1st round. Its often the toughest round in intensity, early injuries, etc. and lots of upsets can happen. 

For me, if we have peak Demko anything can happen. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, -dlc- said:

And there's that presidents trophy jinx