[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds | Tuesday Dec 19 at 5PM PST (8pm EST) Music City , The "hey, look at us go" edition

John.Tallhouse

M'Kay, PA / JR have an itch to make another trade  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Kuzy and the Chaos Giraffe for Elias Lindholm and Tanev?

• Fuck ya, get 'er done Allvin
    • yes, but only if Elias Lindholm is extended at the same time - my though would be 6 years at $5M per
    • yes, but only if both Elias Lindholm and Tanev are extended for no more than 4 years and 2 years respectively
    • Extending EL is great and Tanev as a rental is fine as well but a pick will need to be added by Calgary at least a 3rd
    • NEVER! Kuzy will rebound and let's not pull a Cam Neely ... m-kay, that'll be great
    • all the above are coming out of a crack pipe, here is what I think Kuzy is worth ... see my comments below

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2023 at 09:18 AM

Great GDT @John.Tallhouse ... thanks for stepping in ... I was scheduled to do it but now I can go back to boring spreadsheets ... you are a PEACH!!!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!

image.png.3650c533ce905d850ebc8ff06872c74d.png

Say, does my stick smell funny to you?

image.png.0ab5683cc3802df39b57bd52a185b625.png

Oh hi ref, THANK GOD YOU ARE HERE, he just keeled over and fainted!

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Get the first goal in the first in the first 10 mins and we'd be good to go! I know you guys can play the full 60 mins Canucks. That's what we gotta do!

Now,to get this message to Rick. And we would appreciative of your efforts.

Edited by snowman955

Take Huggy off of media availability, let the boy get prepped for the game. Garland can talk for us.

WTF! Another Foligno! How many of those fkers are there?! Jeses christ!

Nvm it says Forsberg I got Foolingnoed. Hate those Fol's

Carry on.

Edited by Hairy Kneel
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, The Aquaman said:

6-1-1 in December, dang that feels good.  

I still deep down, can’t believe that we are good again, I don’t want too jinx it. 

It’s been a minute since, we’ve had a record of 21-9-2

I am thinking the same way. We have had good fortune this year, still wanting the grit , hits and relentless attack to contlinue.

Positive vibes, even tho it's blacked out. I have my ways to enjoy the only team l have ever followed.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2