[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds | Tuesday Dec 19 at 5PM PST (8pm EST) Music City , The "hey, look at us go" edition

John.Tallhouse

M'Kay, PA / JR have an itch to make another trade  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Kuzy and the Chaos Giraffe for Elias Lindholm and Tanev?

• Fuck ya, get 'er done Allvin
    • yes, but only if Elias Lindholm is extended at the same time - my though would be 6 years at $5M per
    • yes, but only if both Elias Lindholm and Tanev are extended for no more than 4 years and 2 years respectively
    • Extending EL is great and Tanev as a rental is fine as well but a pick will need to be added by Calgary at least a 3rd
    • NEVER! Kuzy will rebound and let's not pull a Cam Neely ... m-kay, that'll be great
    • all the above are coming out of a crack pipe, here is what I think Kuzy is worth ... see my comments below

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2023 at 09:18 AM

Cry harder wussville. Hope van keeps the lead all game so I dont have to hear that cringe "you, you, you you you suck" chant. Last time I heard it they lost 5-3 and half the "fans" had already left to beat traffic.

Nashville SUCKS and so do their fans.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

im not trusting ordering indian food from a place called "Ricky's"

Live on the edge, right up there with buying gas station sushi in middle of Nebraska on a hot summer day with confidence.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Live on the edge, right up there with buying gas station sushi in middle of Nebraska on a hot summer day with confidence.

Or, as I did once.....7-11 samples on the counter.

When I asked where to throw the toothpick they pointed to the tray that I'd gotten it from!!!!!! I nearly died on the spot.

Apparently they gave you a toothpick if you asked for one and the discarded ones were right there...ripe for the picking. GROSSSSS Ass backward system they had going.

My son had little sympathy..."wtf are you doing eating 7-11 hot dog samples?" I learned my lesson that day...no more samples. Ever.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

now if it were trailer park boys "Ricky's Fuckin' Food" or something, my morbid curiosity would get the best of me rofl

• Haha 1