[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds | Tuesday Dec 19 at 5PM PST (8pm EST) Music City , The "hey, look at us go" edition

John.Tallhouse

M'Kay, PA / JR have an itch to make another trade  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Kuzy and the Chaos Giraffe for Elias Lindholm and Tanev?

• Fuck ya, get 'er done Allvin
    • yes, but only if Elias Lindholm is extended at the same time - my though would be 6 years at $5M per
    • yes, but only if both Elias Lindholm and Tanev are extended for no more than 4 years and 2 years respectively
    • Extending EL is great and Tanev as a rental is fine as well but a pick will need to be added by Calgary at least a 3rd
    • NEVER! Kuzy will rebound and let's not pull a Cam Neely ... m-kay, that'll be great
    • all the above are coming out of a crack pipe, here is what I think Kuzy is worth ... see my comments below

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2023 at 09:18 AM

2 hours ago, HKSR said:

Imagine missing out on acquiring guys like Panarin, Bobrovsky, or Mikheyev for free because it's decided that we should force an offensive talent like Kuzmenko to be able to check like a 3rd or 4th liner.  Short sighted IMO.

https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/1972897

Mikeyev is already signed, brah!

Just now, Barnstorm said:

Myers doesn’t stand out so much with Zadorov out there . Less of a target for the awficials. 
The front of our net is no longer a comfortable place to be. 

Ya plus Zad has real wheels..

I read  earlier he hit 24mph on NHL edge tracker ..

Good for top 3% in NHL

He regularly hits 20mph 

Can't believe how fast he skates for being such a big guy..

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Great job so far. Playing solid checking hockey and capitalizing on their chances. 

Main thing I'm concerned about is Kuzy. Scratching him again isn't my favorite decision. I'd rather they find a way to pad his stats, regain some confidence and trade him. This process will kill his trade value. Hopefully he can find his game again on Petey's wing and we can then decide what to do with him. 

2 minutes ago, Rekker said:

Man, on my bucket list is to go see a Canucks game in Nashville. Looks like a great crowd and lots of taverns pre and post game 

Yeah Bridgestone is a cool barn. Go across the street post game to tootsies to either celebrate or drown in our sorrows. 

Funny enough the game I was there, I sat next to another pair of Canucks fans. 

Edited by 24K
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Rekker said:

Man, on my bucket list is to go see a Canucks game in Nashville. Looks like a great crowd and lots of taverns pre and post game 

Just need to be wary of eye strain from looking at those fugly jerseys.

Edited by Iron Man
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Ya plus Zad has real wheels..

I read  earlier he hit 24mph on NHL edge tracker ..

Good for top 3% in NHL

He regularly hits 20mph 

Can't believe how fast he skates for being such a big guy..

More like he has speed and is fast. Tram had a good stride, that was it.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1