[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds | Tuesday Dec 19 at 5PM PST (8pm EST) Music City , The "hey, look at us go" edition

John.Tallhouse

M'Kay, PA / JR have an itch to make another trade  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Kuzy and the Chaos Giraffe for Elias Lindholm and Tanev?

• Fuck ya, get 'er done Allvin
    • yes, but only if Elias Lindholm is extended at the same time - my though would be 6 years at $5M per
    • yes, but only if both Elias Lindholm and Tanev are extended for no more than 4 years and 2 years respectively
    • Extending EL is great and Tanev as a rental is fine as well but a pick will need to be added by Calgary at least a 3rd
    • NEVER! Kuzy will rebound and let's not pull a Cam Neely ... m-kay, that'll be great
    • all the above are coming out of a crack pipe, here is what I think Kuzy is worth ... see my comments below

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2023 at 09:18 AM

Just now, CanuckFanForever said:

You took it to serious 

I just look for the one bad thing about the game if they had just 1 PP goal it would be the perfect game

I thought you were the guy that made a whole thread about firing him 

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

He's got a big smile 

He'll bounce back.  Coaches are working with him.  PA was praised for getting him last season, beating out other teams.  They are not going to give up on him so easily. 

I know. Glad they're supporting him. It's best for both sides.

Edited by Dr. Crossbar
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

That's fundamentally what is wrong with Tocchet, he needs to focus more on offense than to keep preaching defense he needs to work around Kuzzy who is a bona-fide star and 40 goal scorer you don't treat someone like that the way Tocchet is

#FIRETOCCHET

#WEHATEWINNING

Just now, Devron said:

I thought you were the guy that made a whole thread about firing him 

I still think he should be fired but not for this game

But maybe he should be fired for this game, Tocchet can't even control his bench how many to many men on the ice penalties can a team take. I swear this is a record and we aren't even half way through the season

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1