[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds | Tuesday Dec 19 at 5PM PST (8pm EST) Music City , The "hey, look at us go" edition

John.Tallhouse

M'Kay, PA / JR have an itch to make another trade  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Kuzy and the Chaos Giraffe for Elias Lindholm and Tanev?

• Fuck ya, get 'er done Allvin
    • yes, but only if Elias Lindholm is extended at the same time - my though would be 6 years at $5M per
    • yes, but only if both Elias Lindholm and Tanev are extended for no more than 4 years and 2 years respectively
    • Extending EL is great and Tanev as a rental is fine as well but a pick will need to be added by Calgary at least a 3rd
    • NEVER! Kuzy will rebound and let's not pull a Cam Neely ... m-kay, that'll be great
    • all the above are coming out of a crack pipe, here is what I think Kuzy is worth ... see my comments below

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2023 at 09:18 AM

13 minutes ago, tas said:

you must be new here. 

No, just

image.thumb.png.f90b09ff2330709acefe4649354ac511.png

Ignore him, her, they, them, it, what, ummmm , .... , frank, whomever they are

image.thumb.png.916af8b3ebeeb256440e4ca10e19abd5.png

just ignore the troll.

Almost forgot ... GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

LOVE THIS TEAM.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

Wonder if he comes cheap to resign. 

Trade him to the coilers at yrs end for a 1st round pick the ways they're playing it'll be a high one hahahaha 😂 

Seriously tho I'd resign him for like 2.25 per

Edited by Bobby Lou

26 minutes ago, Blue said:

No they aren't man. The Preds are a good upper middle team. But we are elite so we kick the shit out of them. 5 even strength goals.

You have the right of it. Fun fact. If Nashville won the three games against the Canucks, they would have 42 points to our 40. 

• Jess unfeatured and unpinned this topic
2 minutes ago, Rubik said:

banned or just suspended?

Latter I hope, all deserve a second chance .... although in defense of the mods, I hazard a guess that the second chances was probably given in private about 8 chances ago.

Edited by Rocket-68

1 hour ago, brilac said:

Oh I like! There's a hot yoga studio nearby my place. I used to have a membership there, and boy did hot pilates killed me! I love the heat, but all that exercise, boy oh boy, I just wanted to lay there for an hour and do nothing! But that would not be appropriate of me. 

But I am thinking of going back, not for hot pilates. I like to start small.  Maybe that low impact hot yoga. 

Yep… I’ll be 57 soon and have put years of running and lifting into my fitness pursuits but often sidelined by random tweaks n injuries so finally decided to invest in flexibility and overall conditioning.

I go to Oxygen and sometimes it’s just hot stretching and balance poses and sometimes it’s hot cardio which absolutely kills me but I feel like a million bucks afterwards.

Wish I’d started the yoga thing in my 30’s. I’d be far more healthy and pain free today if I had. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I must be the worst fan ever, missed most of the last three games for not checking start times.  😕 

Got to see the last ten minutes of this one, but I have SN Now so I will watch te replay asap. Good to nail a win!

No , you’re ok. 

That Canookfanfornever is the worst.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Latter I hope, all deserve a second chance .... although in defense of the mods, I hazard a guess that the second chances was probably given in private about 8 chances ago.

I can at least understand (but not agree with) if somebody harps on things after a loss but doing it after solid win (actually any kind of win which we've had plenty this season so far) is like telling the same joke again & again & again.  lol, team is 2nd overall in points in the league.

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

I can at least understand (but not agree with) if somebody harps on things after a loss but doing it after solid win (actually any kind of win which we've had plenty this season so far) is like telling the same joke again & again & again.  lol, team is 2nd overall in points in the league.

Agreed

And in the spirit of CanuckFan4Ever might I say, "FIRE MCDAVID!!!! THAT SCRUB COUODN'T LEAD A DONKEY ON A LEASH! STRIP HIM OF THE C!

J/K ... I bow my head in remembrance of the recently departed.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Cheers 1