[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds | Tuesday Dec 19 at 5PM PST (8pm EST) Music City , The "hey, look at us go" edition

John.Tallhouse

M'Kay, PA / JR have an itch to make another trade  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Kuzy and the Chaos Giraffe for Elias Lindholm and Tanev?

• Fuck ya, get 'er done Allvin
    • yes, but only if Elias Lindholm is extended at the same time - my though would be 6 years at $5M per
    • yes, but only if both Elias Lindholm and Tanev are extended for no more than 4 years and 2 years respectively
    • Extending EL is great and Tanev as a rental is fine as well but a pick will need to be added by Calgary at least a 3rd
    • NEVER! Kuzy will rebound and let's not pull a Cam Neely ... m-kay, that'll be great
    • all the above are coming out of a crack pipe, here is what I think Kuzy is worth ... see my comments below

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2023 at 09:18 AM

44 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Bottom line is you have to produce.  Already has a tough time implementing the staples Tocchet wants, and if you're not producing, you're not going to be played.

Kuzmenko has been better as of late, but straight up is he needs to just pick it up.

Exactly this. Kuz can't be 50-50, he needs to be 100 ... Tocc knows PDG will bring the 100.

Tough decision.

• Upvote 1

It's possibly more then his on ice performance that we all see. I think it likely it's the lack of effort in practice. Toccett will not stand for the stuff. Just an opinion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everyone is miffed.

Edited by Rip The Mesh

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

It's possibly more then his on ice performance that we all see. I think it likely it's the lack of effort in practice. Toccett will not stand for the stuff. Just an opinion.

Regardless, the entire team is on notice.  They better be ready to go.  Preds aren't going to be easy to beat tonight.  

• Cheers 1

No thanks to trading Kuz.  We'd be right back to looking for a top 6 forward to replace him.  He's in a sophomore slump and will put it together.  He works hard to be better; persistence breaks resistance.

Also, I think we're good staying pat unless something knocks our socks off like a deal for a top 4 RHD.

In saying that, just win!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Meh, Toch.

You're pretty predictable.  

I knew you would F' with Kuz. You didn't like his style from the start. 

We've finally got a top tier core but I'm still not sure on this bench boss.

This is the time in the season that you get you top guys ironed out. Kuz is a rare talent, sad to see him mismanaged. 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

But we are near the top of the league even with a slumping Kuzy...

I like him too but we can't play like a Bruce run team if they are going to have success.

Agreed. Our team has to be cut throat. Nice guy coaches finish last. Ask Bruce about that…

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1