[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Well GG. If I’ve lost SV, then I’m going down. This is the most pathetic R1 I’ve ever seen from the so called town. Absolutely zero reasoning voting for me from the start, just a bunch of losers not changing their votes to protect their fragile ego or scum sitting back and let the potatoes do the rest of the work.

Go back and reread dallsbeep, NIK, Brad, and Zfetch’s posts this round about me. Find an iota of substance or case building from them - guarantee you won’t find anything.

Brad and Zfetch are obvious scum. When I flip green, brad should be auto lynch for coasting this entire round and being either wrong or scummy. NIK was too afraid to come after me himself and needed a wagon to drop his vote after being supposedly “torn” on me.

Also noting lucky’s disappearance. He’s prolly scum too and is not using his influence hard enough to steer these votes. Aladeen has also somewhat disappeared this game, but if he is scum, then you guys already lost.

Scum:

Brad

Zfetch

NIK

Scum possibility:

Aladeen

luckylager

Hard claim: Pascal Gross. Im out. Hope the mafia win unless NIK is on their team. Kick rocks losers 

I believe you brother, as I have stated, not happy with vote on you. 

UNVOTE 

VOTE ZFETCH 

• KZA locked and unlocked this topic

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - FINAL VOTE COUNT

Zfetch (7) - Qwags, luckylager, MidKnight Ego, Blue Jay 22, Naslund, Porscha, Ilunga
MidKnight Ego (3) - 112, Time Lord, SV.
Blue Jay 22 (3) - Zfetch, iambrad, dallsbeep
Sharpshooter (1) - falcon45ca
Naslund (1) - Aladeen

No Vote (1) - Sharpshooter

@Sharpshootermust vote next round to avoid a modkill.

---

STORY

(YOU CAN SKIP THIS IF YOU DONT CARE ITS MAINLY FOR MY OWN ENTERTAINMENT)

It was a cold Saturday morning on Merseyside... Zfetch started in goal as usual, behind his trustworthy backline and industrious midfield. The match proceeded, a tough-tackling affair with plenty of incidents for the refs to examine. A flash point occured when Zfetch rushed from his penalty area to intercept a pass. Clattering his man and denying a goalscoring opportunity, Zfetch was shown a straight red and eliminated from EPL Mafia.

Meanwhile, falcon45ca started in net for Zfetch's cross town rivals. Despite his heroic efforts, the PGMOL got involved late on and called a phantom penalty against falcon45ca. His team lost, and at the end he stormed off the pitch screaming injustice and was eliminated from EPL Mafia.

Zfetch was...

Spoiler

5568.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

Jordan Pickford
ROLE: Vanilla Town. No night actions. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated

falcon45ca was...

Spoiler

mT2zBf8f_400x400.jpg

Alisson Becker
ROLE: Vanilla Town. No night actions. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated

---

Matchweek 2 begins. Nightfall will occur January 1st at 8PM PST.

LIVING PLAYERS
1. @SV.
2. @dallsbeep
3. @112
4. @Time Lord
5. @iambrad

6. @Ilunga

7. @luckylager

8. @Qwags

9. @Blue Jay 22

11. @Aladeen

12. @Naslund

13. @porscha

14. @Sharpshooter

15. @MidKnight Ego

DEAD PLAYERS

10. @falcon45ca - Alisson - Vanilla Town
16. @Zfetch - Jordan Pickford - Vanilla Town

Edited by KZA

• KZA changed the title to [Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - Matchday 2 Ends Jan 1st 8PM PST