[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

Just now, 112 said:

mafia shot a slanker

does this mean they're not slanking? cuz they actively made it more difficult for themselves to slank.

Just a thought, they could be trying to set up an easy mis on SS.

Having said that, SS's posts have made almost too much sense and aren't really against the grain. I find he's more of a wildcard, less status quo when town.

So I guess I'm chasing my tail on SS rn. Hoggers shit is just like I dont even care if he's town. He's playing like mafia or complete asshole town, so fuck that dude.

31 minutes ago, SV. said:

I haven't seen a jump like this since Ollie Watkins rescued a point against Bournemouth a few weeks ago.

Tell me one reason right now why I shouldn't vote you for this obvious save/last-second switch gimmick you're gonna pull with Blue Jay 22 again in R2?

Villa fan here.

My Uncle George played on their reserves team back in the day. 

How the fuck can we beat the gunners and city then get " salvage " draws against Bournemouth and Sheffield United  ?

Just snatched a kinda last minute winner against Burnley this morning.

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Just a thought, they could be trying to set up an easy mis on SS.

Having said that, SS's posts have made almost too much sense and aren't really against the grain. I find he's more of a wildcard, less status quo when town.

So I guess I'm chasing my tail on SS rn. Hoggers shit is just like I dont even care if he's town. He's playing like mafia or complete asshole town, so fuck that dude.

SS has been playing differently on this forum IMO. 

I find him harder to read.

COMUNICADO OFICIAL

I seem to have written that Zfetch voted for himself but I don't think that's true, will investigate later

No shot it affected the final count luckily 

Edit I FIXED IT :maxbrown:

Edited by KZA
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, KZA said:

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - FINAL VOTE COUNT

Zfetch (7) - Qwags, luckylager, MidKnight Ego, Blue Jay 22, Naslund, Porscha, Ilunga
MidKnight Ego (3) - 112, Time Lord, SV.
Blue Jay 22 (3) - Zfetch, iambrad, dallsbeep
Sharpshooter (1) - falcon45ca
Naslund (1) - Aladeen

No Vote (1) - Sharpshooter

I actually think NIK/Porscha/ilunga are likelier to be town for jumping on ZFetch — comes from uncertain townies

brad might be town here. If he is, yall need to realize if he is, we might have to kill BJ tomorrow for wagon resolution 

I feel like Pete was obvious town during EOD — that entire wagon is sus. Of his voters I feel like 112 would have found town!pete and was being too uncharitable toward him. I just don’t believe 112 tries to kill Pete there

SS is probably a wolf in most worlds. He’s not a game winning wolf tho 

I am getting the sense that a lot of townies are just auto sussing the people who were scum last game: ZFetch, brad, Petey. There is never more than 1 scum in this trio, quite possibly zero now that Z flipped

2 hours ago, 112 said:

mafia shot a slanker

does this mean they're not slanking? cuz they actively made it more difficult for themselves to slank.

Maybe.

Personally, I assumed this was just the typical ploy where mafia target somebody outside of the R1 limelight.

On 12/28/2023 at 9:29 PM, Naslund said:

I feel safe with falcon.

Active mafia members probably interpreted this as a R0 green-check

On 12/29/2023 at 1:47 AM, porscha said:

stop voting falcon

Co-sign of sorts

On 12/29/2023 at 7:14 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Forgot to add, Z feels Like he’s trying to power monkey this game. 

Might be something to take note of for the future. 

Planting seeds but not voting at all.

On 12/29/2023 at 7:31 PM, Qwags said:

Zfetch
SS
Brad

Mafia team

75% of the game being solved here?  Maybe..

1 hour ago, dallsbeep said:

As for Pete: he’s a lot more combative and aggressive here than last game, having insulted some players and seemingly more frustrated

Do people see things differently?

I agree that Petey is making it a bit more personal this game.

Dunno if that is him as tp of changing it up as scum.

2 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

As for Pete: he’s a lot more combative and aggressive here than last game, having insulted some players and seemingly more frustrated

Yes

He definitely had his moments last game where he acted that way. In general I don't really see anything different from last game to make me think he's town and his points against 112 and SV last round just reeked of scum trying to fake an "Aha!" moment to push a weak case

You seem to think his play late in the round specifically was towny, but I just don't see it. What did he do?

2 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

The thing with MidKnight Ego is that he's clever enough to embellish and play up paranoia/aggression, just as he did last game with his substance stupor.  If there are indeed behaviour changes, then I don't know that they are necessarily authentic or well-representative of reality.

Regardless, I will say that how he's played thus far is basically putting him on the verge of policy-vote territory.  There are little to no efforts from him in hunting, tons of accusations without legitimate substance, and he's generally just been working to rile up people/distract them from the game.