[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

I guess there's this tiny chance bj is being pocketed, but I'm not buying it for a second.

Mate

That's not genuine.

I’m just bad. That’s what these last 2 games tell me. I need to hibernate after this game or stop playing on my phone.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I’m just bad. That’s what these last 2 games tell me. I need to hibernate after this game or stop playing on my phone.

Well that would be a long fall for you to land here as town.

I also need to never play again. We can quit together, it'll be grand

• Huggy Bear 1

On 12/30/2023 at 5:55 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Well GG. If I’ve lost SV, then I’m going down. This is the most pathetic R1 I’ve ever seen from the so called town. Absolutely zero reasoning voting for me from the start, just a bunch of losers not changing their votes to protect their fragile ego or scum sitting back and let the potatoes do the rest of the work.

Go back and reread dallsbeep, NIK, Brad, and Zfetch’s posts this round about me. Find an iota of substance or case building from them - guarantee you won’t find anything.

Brad and Zfetch are obvious scum. When I flip green, brad should be auto lynch for coasting this entire round and being either wrong or scummy. NIK was too afraid to come after me himself and needed a wagon to drop his vote after being supposedly “torn” on me.

Also noting lucky’s disappearance. He’s prolly scum too and is not using his influence hard enough to steer these votes. Aladeen has also somewhat disappeared this game, but if he is scum, then you guys already lost.

Scum:

Brad

Zfetch

NIK

Scum possibility:

Aladeen

luckylager

Hard claim: Pascal Gross. Im out. Hope the mafia win unless NIK is on their team. Kick rocks losers 

what you think about this

@luckylager

@Naslund\

@Aladeen

@luckylager

@112

how you feel about this

Brad?

Zfetch?

SV?

Falcon?

myself

6 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Here’s where I’m at rn

NIK/SS - explained before but essentially they are using bad reasons to push people which reeks of opportunism, don’t see them being teammates because of one big argument earlier (although I’ve been too kind to bussers in recent games so maybe I’m wrong but that’s not todays problem anyway)

Qwags - Afk all day and then voting at the last second is scummy no matter what and he’s shown he’s active by how quickly he responds to tags so he’s probably hiding. I just don’t see a proper reason for scum Qwags to come out and save BJ if he is indeed town but maybe he was concerned by the 3 SS votes and was actually saving SS? 

dallsbeep - Talked about him last night, my reasons are still pretty valid but he responded well and seemed to actually consider what I was saying. Like if he’s mafia and has previously thrown shade at me he could easily just go with the narrative that I’m doing this because I’m mafia instead of trying to work together with me. The timing of his activity last night was weird but he gave a satisfactory explanation (could be a lie but no reason for me to pursue this, I’ll never know the truth). He remains in the POE, maybe below the next 2 idk

Ilunga - The posts where he makes his votes come across as awkward but it’s not like he hasn’t had this issue in the past as town lol. I haven’t noticed him too much. I want to see more from him but it’s uh round 3 I feel like I should be seeing something towny from him by now and I haven’t 

Aladeen - Can’t shake the feeling that when he entered the game and made that case against NIK and dipped he was just sheeping me (i didn’t explicitly call NIK out but I drew attention to him). For a while this was the only thing he talked about. He looks a bit better now but idk if that counts for much and he’s definitely still in the POE

SV - I like what I’ve seen from him. Occasional moments that make raise my eyebrows but I’m not exploring this option yet 

lucky - this is town lucky I believe it

BJ - explained recently 

112 - when I agree with 112 on everything she’s town, that’s just how it’s always been. We disagree on NIK and that’s about it. And I think NIK is TP if SS is mafia so yeah that could explain it 

Peteyboi 

Missed this when reading from his profile.

He mentions Deen and ilunga here. 

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Please save him doc 

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Doc what happened?

2 hours ago, MidKnight Ego said:

the sad thing is i saved SV... must have got strong armed or roleblocked

These BJ posts really stand out at nf. 

Also the timing of BJs posts before his doc please save post feels like he knew petey wasnt going to be able to save him. 

TL must have submitted the kill as JOAT but the timing of BJs posts feels like he was not in thread for a few minutes either conspiring with TL to strongman kill AV or at the very least checking to see that it was done. 

Thought I do realize I am looking at this after the fact and not at the time, anyone else that was around at NF have a similar feeling with BJs posts? 

BJ

??? 

56 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

what you think about this

@luckylager

@Naslund\

@Aladeen

@luckylager

@112

how you feel about this

Brad?

Zfetch?

SV?

Falcon?

myself

There’s a lot of wifom in that post. I could see BJ posting it as a frustrated townie if it was taking in a vacuum. Going 0/3 on his reads is not necessarily scummy but if he is scum he put at least one other on his list. 112 or LL. Again that would make sense with the Porscha kill. 

also... who was asking about sheriff and how much time to submit?

also BJ could have submitted the kill themselves....

likely its in mafs best interest NOT to name a vice captain that way anyone on the team can submit a power role...

so likely it goes like this in maf chat... non godfathers talking about who the kills are submitting their own things... and if godfather likes it doesn't have to repeat themselves. there is no real need for the godfather role until like last two where its clearly better for the more skilled player to be calling the shots...

13 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Aladeen

Dallsbeep/SS

SV/Qwags/lucky

TL

Ilunga

Am I missing anybody?

sussiest post in the game... seeing as he doesnt even put his town or maf reads here... just a list... but if you read his posts... the bottom is town and the top is maf...

On 1/1/2024 at 10:05 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

The JOAT on the mafia makes this tough. One thing to note - I remember reading that mafia role and it said the person who has that role has to use all 3 powers before using other powers repeatedly. That means the SA is coming this nightfall. If that is the case, it would be wise for the sheriff to hold off on claiming this round to avoid that shot. The exception would be if they were to get a red peek. Consequently, if they are able to survive until next round, they should claim and give the TP at least 1 more investigation for next round as petey will still have his save or the mafia will have to MK him.

what the heck... BJ know's no one reads any posts but the fact that he predicted the entire outcome of last night... now who is asking how long they have to submit? why you reading the mafia role Unless you mafia or sheriff or doctor... no real reason to do it...

On 1/1/2024 at 9:29 PM, Time Lord said:

Yes that's part of it. Ok I guess you were right about Peteyboi (probably?) but I didn't think it was obvious at all, I think a lot of players feel that he's playing like last game and now has a reputation of intentionally playing up the craziness as scum so I really saw nothing towny about him and I don't like how you somehow see him as being so towny that anyone who pushes him is scum

to ballsdeep

On 1/1/2024 at 9:32 PM, dallsbeep said:

I really don’t get the petey susses this game

last game he was very smooth. The only emotion was when he went on some dialogue about drug use I think? But other than that he was quite chill

Here he has been frustrated, picking a lot of fights, aggressive toward players, etc.

its been night and day from last game where he was everyone’s friend

On 1/1/2024 at 9:34 PM, Time Lord said:

The only difference I see is the fights, which stems from him being suspected this game and not suspected at all last game

On 1/1/2024 at 9:21 PM, Time Lord said:

dallsbeep is probably mafia too

On 1/1/2024 at 9:21 PM, dallsbeep said:

How so?

i really want to know what BJ and qwags think of this coversation 

anyways

NIK what you think of luckylager

and the conversation above...

we have a 2 person team now...

solving SS and Ballsdeep is key to our victory...

did Ballsdeep who found me third and sv finding me right after seem town... as it was

brad then porscha then ballsdeep, then SV right after... 3/4 town... 

so mafia...investigated AV and found him... night 2 or night 1... perhaps wasting a night roleblocking is kind of a weird first night strat but would be my second choice...

or perhaps they just figured out sv anyways on their own... which is possible.

Maf then released the it would be a good idea not to claim because the mafia will just strongarm them... SV was on my wavelength when BJ said these words, SV knows its not a good idea to mention the 3p at all... in this spot with the so called doc.

likely i die tommorrow night unless maf is so ballzy they think they can lynch me.. and now likely i can likely make them shoot off of NIK and me until the roleblock comes up... which is either tonight or tommorrow...

On 1/1/2024 at 9:30 PM, SV. said:

Actually, I lied.  There's another possibility.

In my game, specials had to submit actions 30 mins before nightfall.  If such a stipulation is in place for this game, it's likely mafia thought they'd be able to pull off a MidKnight Ego vote in R2 and didn't bother submitting his name for the mafia-kill.

this was one of the submits...

likely this is true... but I know the truth and they likely give a little more leeway notmuch but some... BJS mocking in the last 5 minutes is outside that timeframe...

ill gladly die as town... knowing i made my best guess... the math that you are maf is getting very high

the 7 people confirmed town 2 alive

advocating your death town... all dead... except porscha

so thats 6 people with town connections saying you sus... and 1 mafia member harsh defending you...

and 1 qwags.... harsh defending you... and attacking all that came near you... if he is town.... and you are town... thats 8...town...

which makes 8/16 or 50% which is the odds of either you or qwags is mafia...

which means that the odds for resolving the rest of the people alignment in your world is that... 3/8 are mafia...

in your world

BJ town

Qwags town

peteyboi town

NIK town

LL

DEEN

Illunga

Sharpshooter

dallsbeep

that 3/6 are mafia...

Illunga says you are town brother...

deen says you are maf brother

dallsbeep says you are maf... is this still true didnt see what you saw in deeners logic...

Lucky lager says you are?

112 said you were looking maf early but has been a recluse spider lately...

sharpie has not made a statement for BJ's alignment

all we do now is isolate

1/2 of you or qwags is mafia... its 50% odds

the people defending you in the remaining 6 and qwags need to find the other 3 maf of those 6 players ASAP..... in your world