[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

16 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

How likely is it do you think BJ and Qwags are scum/scum? 

TBH, I wouldn't pretend to I know if either of them are scum. 

I have stuck by BJ, always had the feeling he is town, he is posting less every round, that could be said for most apart from you, you did explain you were busy, family work. 

I am a bit Sus on Sharpie, he is barely posting, he always states to take out slankers, however he has said he is busy, family work.  

I gave my thoughts on everyone yesterday and not a lot has changed, everyone including myself is uncertain. 

The only things we are certain of is NIK is town and Petey is the Doc.

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

TBH, I wouldn't pretend to I know if either of them are scum. 

I have stuck by BJ, always had the feeling he is town, he is posting less every round, that could be said for most apart from you, you did explain you were busy, family work. 

I am a bit Sus on Sharpie, he is barely posting, he always states to take out slankers, however he has said he is busy, family work.  

I gave my thoughts on everyone yesterday and not a lot has changed, everyone including myself is uncertain. 

The only things we are certain of is NIK is town and Petey is the Doc.

Work has been killer today…but it’s closing time now so things are looking up in life.

• Huggy Bear 1

There are 3 scum in:

Qwags

SS

Aladeen

DB

I kind of want to set aside SS because of how last night went down. AV did not drop his claim until late so I think TL was operating like he was going to survive another round. With NIK and myself dueling wagons, would he bus a teammate in that situation? I don’t think so. Based off that, it’s impossible for DB/112/Aladeen to all be TP.

Im surprised, but not really, that are glorious town leaders NIK and petey haven’t thought about that reality yet. It’s gonna smack them in the face hard if they get their wish this round.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

There are 3 scum in:

Qwags

SS

Aladeen

DB

I kind of want to set aside SS because of how last night went down. AV did not drop his claim until late so I think TL was operating like he was going to survive another round. With NIK and myself dueling wagons, would he bus a teammate in that situation? I don’t think so. Based off that, it’s impossible for DB/112/Aladeen to all be TP.

Im surprised, but not really, that are glorious town leaders NIK and petey haven’t thought about that reality yet. It’s gonna smack them in the face hard if they get their wish this round.

Why do you have illung town cleared exactly? 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Why do you have illung town cleared exactly? 

Even though this is like his 8th/9th game or something, I still consider him a newish player and I don’t notice anything that makes me think newbie wolf. He feels like an honest player.

Then again, maybe the scum team is anybody that has town read me this game based off trends.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Even though this is like his 8th/9th game or something, I still consider him a newish player and I don’t notice anything that makes me think newbie wolf. He feels like an honest player.

Then again, maybe the scum team is anybody that has town read me this game based off trends.

If you had sole vote to lynch who would you lynch this round? 

Just now, Aladeen said:

If you had sole vote to lynch who would you lynch this round? 

Great question…

I support the sheriff’s directive to lynch Qwags this round. If it were up to me, I wish we could have some kind of dueling wagon involving you, 112, DB.

Gun to my head…I’ll go 112, Aladeen, DB.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Great question…

I support the sheriff’s directive to lynch Qwags this round. If it were up to me, I wish we could have some kind of dueling wagon involving you, 112, DB.

Gun to my head…I’ll go 112, Aladeen, DB.

Not as the 3, just my order of preference.

Posted (edited)

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - VOTE COUNT

Qwags (4) - Blue Jay 22, 112, Ilunga, Aladeen
Blue Jay 22 (3) - luckylager, Naslund, MidKnight Ego
112 (1) - dallsbeep
Aladeen (1) - Sharpshooter

No Vote (1) - Qwags

Edited by KZA

6 minutes ago, KZA said:

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - VOTE COUNT

Qwags (4) - Blue Jay 22, 112, Qwags, Aladeen
Blue Jay 22 (3) - luckylager, Naslund, MidKnight Ego
112 (1) - dallsbeep
Aladeen (1) - Sharpshooter

No Vote (1) - Qwags

I am currently voting for Qwags.

You have Qwags as voting for himself and not voting.

• Huggy Bear 1