[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

7 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Ye of little faith. I told you. I skank with the best of them. 

I also get up at 4am. Work till 6pm. 

I’m a grinder and a skank. 

I will always have faith/ believe in you my friend.

As I stated, you gave a reasonable explanation for why you aren't around much.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

its the new year... im not allowed to work still for at least a month, and i need to be in threat of being evicted or my power being shut off...

i applied for government assistance... and am visiting the ER tommorrow... but good news I replaced my car battery today and got my oil changed...

when at the h

hospital will have to spend a few days in a triage where they will decide to help me or send me away... seeing as disobeyed doctors ordes and have been drug free for like 15/18 last months... they likely are forced to help and i will be a angry yelling banshee screaming how the meds they give me do jack shit for me..

If you need a job, I’m in property management and know a lot of landscapers, contractors, remediators, and plumbers that are hiring. What skill sets would you say you have?

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

We don't have to wagon anyone, again I am following the SV's advice.

Best I have to go on ATM. 

I wish Qwags would give us some input, just frickin vote. 

Lucky,NIK and the baller haven't been around all day, less input to work off/ help us. 

well deen and 112 are nver wolf wolf

so thats a 50/50

37 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Why ?

It keeps coming back to whether you want to follow sheriff's advice. 

We don't have much else to work off. 

BJ or Qwags ?

I have given my reasoning for my vote.

It is starting to frustrate me that Qwags doesn't give us anything to work off.

He isn't even voting.

Isn’t Sherrif’s advice pertinent to our next lynch? 

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

If you need a job, I’m in property management and know a lot of landscapers, contractors, remediators, and plumbers that are hiring. What skill sets would you say you have?

well i can show up on time...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Mum’s birthday today too, left work, grabbed flowers, took her for lunch, went back to work. 

Son’s duty. 

As both a loving son and a flower grower, this post touches my heart.

Even though my parents are both dead, I still give them flowers every few months.

Mums favourite big vase is on their grave.

• Huggy Bear 1

10 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

its the new year... im not allowed to work still for at least a month, and i need to be in threat of being evicted or my power being shut off...

i applied for government assistance... and am visiting the ER tommorrow... but good news I replaced my car battery today and got my oil changed...

when at the h

hospital will have to spend a few days in a triage where they will decide to help me or send me away... seeing as disobeyed doctors ordes and have been drug free for like 15/18 last months... they likely are forced to help and i will be a angry yelling banshee screaming how the meds they give me do jack shit for me..

Oh man. Thanks for telling us that. 

Not sure if I want my empathy to kick in or kick you when you’re down. 

50/50. 

JK. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

He has loads of crap. Would that assist him financially with any of your properties? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

As both a loving son and a flower grower, this post touches my heart.

Even though my parents are both dead, I still give them flowers every few months.

Mums favourite big vase is on their grave.

Jesus Dave. Why do you always have to tug on the heartstrings? 

🙏

• Huggy Bear 1

11 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I think Al is a solid candidate for lynch. 

However, if our Sherrif actually directed us to vote for Qwags, then that’s the obvious choice. 

Is there a post that directs Town to do so? 

Why am I a solid vote? Please explain. I thought you voted me to goad scum into voting me ala 112 if the team is Qwags Bj and 112 they are looking for an opening to change up their votes. 

23 hours ago, SV. said:

Alright, I'm writing this with around 10 minutes left and I feel it's necessary since I could be eliminated in the night or role-blocked.  I'm not worried about being voted out, but evidently, it's become a situation where Naslund could be voted out and we can't allow that to happen.

I am William Saliba, defender for Arsenal Football Club, and Sheriff of the Town.

R0:  N/A
R1:  Naslund - Ollie Watkins - Town
R2:  Time Lord - Andre Onana - Mafia
R3:  Not going to say just yet but if I'm not killed or role-blocked, I'll report it sometime next round.

So, we can all decide to switch to Time Lord, but I'd prefer we take out Qwags and Blue Jay 22 for obvious reasons.  This talk of LYLO has been brought up by two people:  Blue Jay 22 and Time Lord.

The town doctor is virtually useless, but he's confirmed.  Naslund is also confirmed (reiterating this).  ilunga seems honest, and I don't particularly get bad vibes from luckylager or dallsbeep.

So, please pick one of Blue Jay 22 or Qwags.  Vote Time Lord next round and isolate his posts for maximum infomation.

6 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Isn’t Sherrif’s advice pertinent to our next lynch? 

Just so we have his post here close to nightfall.

He asks us to 

" Please pick one of BJ or Qwags "

Then vote TL next round.

Well TL is gone so his advice for the round after this has already been enacted.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

No. 

Just muddying things up. 

As always, this game. 

says the guy voting forwh

o the past two rounds?

god damn... i wish i could spend time with my mum, instead i had to spend time with my MILLENIAL SISTER.... gosh... IMAGINE BEING SO CONFIDENTLY WRONG ALL THE TIME SHE VOTES GREEN PARTY

i'm taking a break from the 'scaping to bless you all with my presence this nightfall

we don't have to do aladeen if people aren't feeling it but i think there's a good chance he's wolfing and he doesn't like to bus

@Sharpshooter who's your favourite chop candidate right now?

5 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Just so we have his post here close to nightfall.

He asks us to 

" Please pick one of BJ or Qwags "

Then vote TL next round.

Well TL is gone so his advice for the round after this has already been enacted.

Thanks bud. 

• Like 1