[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

says the guy voting forwh

o the past two rounds?

god damn... i wish i could spend time with my mum, instead i had to spend time with my MILLENIAL SISTER.... gosh... IMAGINE BEING SO CONFIDENTLY WRONG ALL THE TIME SHE VOTES GREEN PARTY

dear god the humanity

6 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Just so we have his post here close to nightfall.

He asks us to 

" Please pick one of BJ or Qwags "

Then vote TL next round.

Well TL is gone so his advice for the round after this has already been enacted.

so sheriff assumes that one of qwags and bj is more important than a 50/50... does this make sense?

6 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Why am I a solid vote? Please explain. I thought you voted me to goad scum into voting me ala 112 if the team is Qwags Bj and 112 they are looking for an opening to change up their votes. 

Al slanks for the first 3 rounds or so and then comes in with his town saving analysis. 

Sound familiar?

I’m not going to vote you this round, but bro, it’s your meta scum from previous games. 

I mentioned it before. 

Luv you tho. 

4 minutes ago, 112 said:

i'm taking a break from the 'scaping to bless you all with my presence this nightfall

we don't have to do aladeen if people aren't feeling it but i think there's a good chance he's wolfing and he doesn't like to bus

@Sharpshooter who's your favourite chop candidate right now?

Gotta go with Sheriff’s recommendation. 

2 minutes ago, 112 said:

except i'm town, ergo you're lying and need to be lynched

thats also not true... LL could think that and for that to be true...

also BJ and qwags could also be w/w right? its not impossible right?

it's nice to have reads from a confirmed dead town, but it's not like AV had any special powers of insight just because he was the sheriff. like why can't qwags/bj be v/v? and we're just voting there.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Al slanks for the first 3 rounds or so and then comes in with his town saving analysis. 

Sound familiar?

I’m not going to vote you this round, but bro, it’s your meta scum from previous games. 

I mentioned it before. 

Luv you tho. 

yah except if you look back I said before this game started I would be slanking I didn’t have time. And you sure as shit can’t be still on about going after slankers when you have done the same.

Not to mention I have never once slanked then come save the town as scum you have no meta read on me for doing that because I’ve never done that and look I’m not doing it now I am following what the sheriff told us to do with his last post otherwise 112 would be the one I would lock my vote on.

• Cheers 1

Just now, 112 said:

it's nice to have reads from a confirmed dead town, but it's not like AV had any special powers of insight just because he was the sheriff. like why can't qwags/bj be v/v? and we're just voting there.

Doesn’t it seem likelier that a team would have one of them?

if they’re v/v I presume you’re looking at something like aladeen/ilunga/lucky? That would be wild and game’s already lost at that point

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

yah except if you look back I said before this game started I would be slanking I didn’t have time. And you sure as shit can’t be still on about going after slankers when you have done the same.

Not to mention I have never once slanked then come save the town as scum you have no meta read on me for doing that because I’ve never done that and look I’m not doing it now I am following what the sheriff told us to do with his last post otherwise 112 would be the one I would lock my vote on.

I don’t believe you. 

I don’t buy your defending. 

I think you’re scum (beautiful person tho) 

Eventually, you’ll need to be voted off the island. 

Just now, dallsbeep said:

Doesn’t it seem likelier that a team would have one of them?

if they’re v/v I presume you’re looking at something like aladeen/ilunga/lucky? That would be wild and game’s already lost at that point

I'm thinking aladeen/ilunga/sharpshooter if qwags + bj are town.

when you put it like that, though, i do come across as silly

i'll pick between them if i have to, but i think hitting in any of ilunga, aladeen and sharpshooter has a better chance of catching scum than picking between qwags and bj