[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

1 minute ago, Qwags said:

If the Sheriff is directing people to vote me, then that is sabotage. This town is fucked.

Unvote Vote Illunga

Like wtf man if you are town your only vote is BJ. You don’t read 90% of the thread do you? FFS even if you think BJ is “towny” you can’t know he is town! If you are town you know you are town and therefore have to fucking vote in a way you can save the only one you know for sure is town. 

You not wanting to vote BJ tells me this is fucking scum/scum vote with 112 your final member. 

All three of you have fucked this round over because you don’t want to lose one of your team literally the only explanation besides epic level potatoing. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 112 said:

I'm not going to say I don't buy this because I think it's the way you'd approach it as town, but is it your own opinion aligning with AV's or are you just going by his influence?

I have now stated this in a few posts.

I am both following his advice, and I don't see a better alternative to not following his advice ATM. 

We don't have any cohesion. 

3 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Thank you for some input at last. 

Why would SV want to sabotage our team ?

I have always found SV to be a rational, logical poster.

Cause he's wrong. I'm not mafia. If anything, that casts more suspicion on SV.

Just vote bj... or Qwags

Don't unravel here town

Deen and 112 did sweet fuck all this game until TL is down and Qwags/BJ are the sheriff's preferred wagons. SIRENS!!!

So while they might be w/t or t/w these two are never t/t with the way theyve baby gloved their play on each other. So fuck off

BJ had this "slip" where he claims Qwags said something, but I can't find Qwags finding it. Looks more likely to me it's a frame job and really points me towards bj, 112, deen

This team would make sense given the way theyve all been so shitty and garbage as town.

So whatever. Fuck you all. I'm grumpy as fuck and not moving off bj

@MidKnight Ego  your save better be on Nik or yourself tonight. Do not think for a fucking second you'll put trick these fuckers. Despite your massively inflated ego and unbearable narcissistic bullshit god complex, you aren't good enough to fuck around here. Be reasonable. Do not fuck this up

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Took 4 rounds, but DB finally revealed himself to be mafia.

That did seem like a slip up. It’s only Lylo is you are town and only scum and you(assuming you are town) would know that.