[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

1 minute ago, dallsbeep said:

From my point of view, a you/112 team still could exist and I got stuck with potato sacks volunteering themselves to be mislynched for the loss

If you’re now convinced that crossing 112 in F3 is the move, why not just cross him here?

You and 112 not following my lock vote immediately tells me you both aren’t the scum team.

Notice how SS was here when I locked my vote about 15 mins ago and now hasn’t posted since.

16 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Wow Dave. Just wow. :picard:

You’re either scum or lost your mind.  

Brother I stated I was poking the bear.

In another post I stated my main reason for voting for you was to get some action from you.

You have been breaking your golden rule.

Don't slank.

3 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

From my point of view, a you/112 team still could exist and I got stuck with potato sacks volunteering themselves to be mislynched for the loss

If you’re now convinced that crossing 112 in F3 is the move, why not just cross him here?

And I get it. Talking to you this round made me realize we have the exact same points of view minus this lock vote. Find me if you are town. If 112 is mafia, she will kill ilunga next round because he has been TP reading me this entire game and she won’t win that 2 v1. And then you will be able to decide all on your own - no potatoes around 

2 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Brother I stated I was poking the bear.

In another post I stated my main reason for voting for you was to get some action from you.

You have been breaking your golden rule.

Don't slank.

Lock vote his scummy ass up

12 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@dallsbeep @Ilunga lock votes on SS, then I will lock on 112 and let the remaining player decide. It’s obvious it will be us 3 as trio next round. The last MK could also be telling of the remaining player.

Alright I have trusted you all game. 

LOCK VOTE SS

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

It was over anyways if ilunga was mafia. I hope not as that would be ultimate and deep betrayal 

8 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@Ilunga are you scum?

Fuck brother I am so sorry.

It's moments like this that take me back to when my biological mother gave me away, and my friend shot me.

I hate betraying friends.

• Sad 2
  • Huggy Bear 3

• KZA locked this topic
  • KZA unlocked this topic
  • KZA changed the title to [Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

James_Maddison_2021.jpg

GG all, not my best performance but some key teammates helped carry me through. Ilunga is very deserving of his award.

Big thank-you to KZA for hosting and to everyone for playing.

DPS me?

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 2
  • Cheers 1