7 hours ago, KZA said:

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - FINAL VOTE COUNT

Aladeen (5) - luckylager, Blue Jay 22, 112, Naslund, Ilunga
112 (1) - dallsbeep
Qwags (1) - Aladeen
Ilunga (1) - Qwags

No Vote (1) - Sharpshooter

So Al was bussed

This is confirmed to be the case considering the VC — SS pushed him earlier in the game and the only people who didn’t were me and Qwags

Figuring out the bus is going to be a pain in the ass

5 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

So DB goes from having outbursts on the lack of resolve between Qwags and myself last round and basically sussing me every round, to not even following up on that and going 112 this round. Huh?

You made fun of my earlier reads, but literally are working with confirmed scum here last round. Care to explain your thought process transition from wanting to resolve me and Qwags to this?

You need to read my posts

I said we should have lunched someone that phase, not no lunch. This means killed one of you/qwags

I voted 112 yesterday because he has done wolfy shit like push pete, refused to consider time lord as a wolf, helped make a no lunch, etc.

as for aladeen, dude was the most bussable wolf in existence so I have to figure out who did it and if we’re just in an easy world like qwags + x

7 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

LL wasn’t behind my AL recommendation until yesterday?

Not saying 💯 that LL is wolf, but I’m strongly considering it. 

Why didn’t you vote Al yesterday if you were sussing him all game?

7 hours ago, luckylager said:

Ilungas vote is kinda sus. Maybe only one wolf in bj/112.

It's possible they're both town after that flip

I'm wondering if it is just Qwags/SS team while town just argues with itself

💀

2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Was going with the Sherriff’s recommendation. 

Vote Qwags

Alright

What gave you the impression wolves bussed and are now power wolfing? I see you voting Qwags now but that doesn’t seem consistent with the idea of powerwolfing

trying to work out Qwags voting off wagon but there's probably no method to the madness

i still don't get people going by 'the sheriff's recommendation' and consider that Sharpshooter should have a better reason on where he casts his vote at this point in the game.

6 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

You need to read my posts

I said we should have lunched someone that phase, not no lunch. This means killed one of you/qwags

I voted 112 yesterday because he has done wolfy shit like push pete, refused to consider time lord as a wolf, helped make a no lunch, etc.

as for aladeen, dude was the most bussable wolf in existence so I have to figure out who did it and if we’re just in an easy world like qwags + x

she*

so for 2(?) straight rounds now, Qwags has only been present in the thread within 30 minutes or so of nightfall and has put his votes in during that time

Sharpshooter looks like he's playing very carefully especially over the last two rounds

the thing about Qwags is he's prime bait for a mislynch if he's town and SS would know this

i think it comes down to: Qwags isn't per se a bad vote, but SS's reasons for voting there leave something to be desired

19 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

Ima be real

I feel like voting out Qwags is playing scared

no matter what team you have there’s an active wolf or two unless it’s exactly like Qwags/ss/kind of aladeen 

Even if dude is scum, we’re gonna have to pull the trigger on a harder slot to solve tomorrow. Even if we hit today, we have to play perfect the next two phases

Idk voting out qwags cuz he does nothing and potentially losing for it is so whack to me, like I’m putting the game’s outcome on a coinflip

I just adhere to voting actively wolfy people at all times

This post looks more awful every time I read it.

“Voting out Qwags is scared, but I’m gonna push BJ and try to info lynch him 3 straight rounds.”

”We should push dueling Qwags/BJ wagons, but I don’t want to lynch Qwags”

Who is to say DB and Qwags can’t be scum with Aladeen and TL? There’s a lot of connections there - I don’t think or remember TL coming at dalls the entire game while he was alive either.

Pretty convenient for dalls and SS to push an Aladeen bus theory as well considering both of them were off the wagon 😅

Aladeen miiight have been bussed, but his lynch was not for certain and he did not become the lead wagon until under 10 mins to nightfall. There is maybe 1 scum on his wagon at most, but not 2 and I’m not voting for anybody on the wagon this round.

28 minutes ago, 112 said:

so for 2(?) straight rounds now, Qwags has only been present in the thread within 30 minutes or so of nightfall and has put his votes in during that time

Sharpshooter looks like he's playing very carefully especially over the last two rounds

the thing about Qwags is he's prime bait for a mislynch if he's town and SS would know this

i think it comes down to: Qwags isn't per se a bad vote, but SS's reasons for voting there leave something to be desired

Do you think the dynamics work for TL/Aladeen/SS to all be on the same scum team? Seems kind of messy 

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Do you think the dynamics work for TL/Aladeen/SS to all be on the same scum team? Seems kind of messy 

not gonna lie, I don't remember anything for SS/TL interactions. is there something there that makes them unlikely partners?

as for SS/Aladeen, I think the early-game stuff can be read as distancing, especially considering SS was going after Qwags last round and not Al

Just now, 112 said:

not gonna lie, I don't remember anything for SS/TL interactions. is there something there that makes them unlikely partners?

as for SS/Aladeen, I think the early-game stuff can be read as distancing, especially considering SS was going after Qwags last round and not Al

In R3, before the sheriff hard claim, the wagons were me, NIK, and SS - and TL was hard pushing SS under 10 mins to nightfall.

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

In R3, before the sheriff hard claim, the wagons were me, NIK, and SS - and TL was hard pushing SS under 10 mins to nightfall.

hm

if that's the case then SS is probably town

I'll read back