[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

12 minutes ago, 112 said:

imo villagers should just vote for who they think is scummy, slanker or not, and let the vig take out the lower hanging fruit

11 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

well youd be right... but we dont have a vig this game

UNVOTE VOTE 112

Could be a coincidence, and it may just be my computer bugging , but this interaction seems very contrived to take place within a minute.

• ThereItIs 1

I could see... SS that large post with leaving people out, has me a little worried...

I need to reread BJ and yesterdays interaction around when LL Brad and porscha entered... this was day one reads... so take what you will with salt...

But before i reread... have a good feeling from LL how they responded... but not so much about brad...

I need to reread zfetch... cause i felt weird about them...

NIK is asking alot of questions... ALOT... why do you feel that way? what did qwags do?

SV... i feel a little OMGUS... but they basically lied immidately when they entered the chat...

Aladeen... is distant and i dont know how to feel about that...

Qwags will always be sus after last games performance... I hope hes not the sheriff...

Illunga... dont feel great about them ever early because they too are slow starters to the game as town and SV is king of misdirection...

112... not sure where i am after the boondockle with the VIG... but other than that, i havent noticed much.. my feels is that ifi get killed early keep note of them

112,SV,qwags.Brad not LL though he really just be a terrible town... BJ though why you so distant... aladeener too... and the monkey argggg

12 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

tell me who to iso.. i should do this methodically...

im starting with Brad cause hes here and can defend themselves...

will go through people i see fit unless someone else has a better idea

even if you case me i probably won't defend myself

i've called out the wolf team. you're not getting else from me

im not finished with my thoughts but i dont trust the server... 112 dont you dare respond till I finish later...

god the server is terrible... qwags...

On 12/24/2023 at 12:45 AM, KZA said:

I have added the setup

"Mafia Captain" will have a rotating set of actions such as roleblocks, strongman kills, other cliche mafia abilities

Will elaborate before game start

feel free to provide opinions on the setup I have no idea what I'm doing

If any roughnecks try to sign up late I'll adjust setup...the spirit of giving

have a good Christmas

On 12/27/2023 at 1:25 PM, Qwags said:

Can't wait to rand vig again.

qwags right after KZA setup quote... reads as humour... or some random who didnt read the post... leaning on humour

23 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

I could see... SS that large post with leaving people out, has me a little worried...

I need to reread BJ and yesterdays interaction around when LL Brad and porscha entered... this was day one reads... so take what you will with salt...

But before i reread... have a good feeling from LL how they responded... but not so much about brad...

I need to reread zfetch... cause i felt weird about them...

NIK is asking alot of questions... ALOT... why do you feel that way? what did qwags do?

SV... i feel a little OMGUS... but they basically lied immidately when they entered the chat...

Aladeen... is distant and i dont know how to feel about that...

Qwags will always be sus after last games performance... I hope hes not the sheriff...

Illunga... dont feel great about them ever early because they too are slow starters to the game as town and SV is king of misdirection...

112... not sure where i am after the boondockle with the VIG... but other than that, i havent noticed much.. my feels is that ifi get killed early keep note of them

112,SV,qwags.Brad not LL though he really just be a terrible town... BJ though why you so distant... aladeener too... and the monkey argggg

To be fair, I did leave out BJ and Falc. 

BJ doesn’t give me scum vibes off the hop. Deserves to stick around to be solved later. 

Falc or Larry or which ever personality that percolated forth for this game doesn’t like it up the ass. Fair enough. Sus? Possibly. More Brad, Beep, Al?

For me, no.