[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

On 12/28/2023 at 3:04 PM, luckylager said:

Town. Gonna try my luck at getting Qwags vigged in this PM with Kza.

well.. if im sussing 112...i should quote this as well for mentioning VIG, but the mention of qwags could just be anger from past game even if they no there is no vig at all...

On 12/28/2023 at 5:55 PM, iambrad said:

hello 🙂

i'm town, so i'm not highposting. i'm just gonna pop in and tell you who wolves are occasionally 

vote LuckyLager

LOL sus... its like you gained qwags powers or are mafia...

On 12/28/2023 at 6:44 PM, iambrad said:

yea sorta the point is i say the same things as wolf or town

the difference is as town i hit wolves lol

hmmm,,, likely never going to find that out this game... if your right though guess ill have to trust you forever...

On 12/28/2023 at 7:04 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

We must treat potatoes like wolves this game. Therefore NIK must go regardless of allegiance.

Unvote vote NIK

this is the towniest thing ever

On 12/28/2023 at 9:31 PM, 112 said:

BJ is mafia.

I have a full town read from their entrance...

On 12/28/2023 at 11:46 PM, porscha said:

I have covid, who wants some so as to avoid work or social responsibility?

brad doesnt?????

17 hours ago, 112 said:

Unvote; Vote falcon45ca

why... omgus?

10 hours ago, MidKnight Ego said:

or they be playing 2nd level, because its really easy to make that mistake... but I dont know does 112 make that mistake?

is falcon supposed to go in the 'special list' or is it me.? sure three great posts in a row, but like a lie too.... like straight up lie... unless are they playing 3rd level.... NO WAY on first day... do you really think of me like that?

town

LL,BJ,Falcon,TL,Porscha

townish

SS,

but will kill them regardless

Illunga, qwags,,DallsBep

sus, but also sus

sv (a lie...) Zfetch (terrible entrance..) NIK/aladeen(these are a deep wolf candi...) Aladeen is a genius so they can find patterns and make up a story that makes total sense as a wolf... also im still traumatized by Aladeen sticking his hand in my pocket... and them not mentioning brads play is worrisome

Brad(just terrible/amazing town or maf),112 (a lie some bad BJ vote)

so obviously i may be wrong by both SV and 112... didnt like either of their entrances, but their game improved... i also do not like when i see a lie... 112 either is 2nd or 3rd leveling me on that vig dig... there is no way they didnt read the initial post... but them being sus of me perhaps it was just a test...

UnVote Vote Brad...

7 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Wait so are you saying it's a staged argument or that Peteyboi is scum for immediately voting 112 for not knowing there's no vig?

Yeah

But in the event that neither of them are teammates, then I'd say MidKnight Ego is more likely to be mafia, but not to do with the vig/anything like that.

5 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Well finished reading through and the first thing that caught my attention was NIK posts in that half of them are asking questions with another quarter of them being one word or gif posts. 

I feel like this is scum NIK trying to look active without actually doing much and being solvey without actually solving anything. 

Also the one post about being bent over seems forced.

I feel it’s the best I have to go on. Other standouts were Fetch for his flurry of playing with himself posts, Petey being an over achiever and SS just the feeling of sketchiness to his posts. 

That said my best case is against NIK up until this point Unvote; vote NIK

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

13 hours ago, Naslund said:

I kinda like that he went after Brad and aladeen...it's not entirely safe or fluff

what a fluffy post you have gramma

1 hour ago, Naslund said:

My votes on SS currently. I agree with Brad that the best way to read him is by his track record. What I've seen so far from bad isn't ugly but isn't great either

wow how middle of the road....

22 hours ago, 112 said:

This is another post I felt was awkward or structured weirdly. I also really don't like how it segues from a joke into an actual vote. It feels like BJ is trying to come off as carefree while also in command if that makes sense. idk

i think you are looking for something that isn’t there 

Right off the top, Zfetch voting for me for no reason and disappearing is not only safe and weak, but pretty much a carbon copy of what he did last game as scum. I’d say that’s the scummiest vote on my wagon followed by Brad.

While not voting, NIKs passive aggressive approach to me is also a red flag. Followed by Brad doing nothing so far.

Unvote vote Zfetch

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, MidKnight Ego said:

so lets just vote 112 for lying to me... i know many of you all read it... i be seeing you playing with your upnoodles

Unvote Vote 112

when did i lie to you?

23 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Right off the top, Zfetch voting for me for no reason and disappearing is not only safe and weak, but pretty much a carbon copy of what he did last game as scum. I’d say that’s the scummiest vote on my wagon followed by Brad.

While not voting, NIKs passive aggressive approach to me is also a red flag. Followed by Brad doing nothing so far.

Unvote vote Zfetch

I could get behind a Zfetch vote; you're right that this game seems identical to his last and I'd rather not die N1 just to see him coast to victory again.

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - VOTE COUNT

Blue Jay 22 (4) - Zfetch, 112, iambrad, dallsbeep
Sharpshooter (2) - Naslund, falcon45ca
iambrad (2) - luckylager, MidKnight Ego
Zfetch (2) - Qwags, Blue Jay 22
Naslund (1) - Aladeen

No Vote (5) - SV., Time Lord, Ilunga, porscha, Sharpshooter

As always let me know if I got your vote wrong and I'll take a look.

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

What pings you about ilunga and falcon to make this read? 

ilunga’s tone feels a lot more relaxed here than last game, like he’s not trying to force things

last game I recall him being more…..rigid is what I think the word would be

I thought that you were aggressive quickly out of the gate this game for reasons I couldn’t follow. What was your mindset behind your entrance this game?