[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

1 hour ago, 112 said:

when did i lie to you?

aw muffin cake i love you.... just really hard figuring out how you liked the hosts post on the setup and then porschas post on how the setup makes them want to rand VT

and then the subsequent your posts about the VIG. because i cant follow the logic

38 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

As for falcon, shrug I thought he had a good start. I don’t really want to go over my townreads this early — makes me look a lot more committed to them/confident in them. I don’t care about convincing anyone of my townreads right now

or scared... to what lose?... so greedy and narcissitic to assume that you are the hero...

41 minutes ago, SV. said:

Not really feeling any of these wagons.  Gun to my head, maybe iambrad.

Possible to get something going on MidKnight Ego?  Don't really want to drop a vote there without momentum, but...

Vote MidKnight Ego

"uh hey guys turns out you have a real good read on some of our mafia. gun to my head brad is mafia but you will only win the vote with 5 votes... which is unlikely but possible so lets distract you and vote for pete"

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Right off the top, Zfetch voting for me for no reason and disappearing is not only safe and weak, but pretty much a carbon copy of what he did last game as scum. I’d say that’s the scummiest vote on my wagon followed by Brad.

While not voting, NIKs passive aggressive approach to me is also a red flag. Followed by Brad doing nothing so far.

Unvote vote Zfetch

What am I doing to you?

9 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

"uh hey guys turns out you have a real good read on some of our mafia. gun to my head brad is mafia but you will only win the vote with 5 votes... which is unlikely but possible so lets distract you and vote for pete"

I don't know what this means but if you can outline why you're not part of the mafia, then that would be cool.

8 hours ago, MidKnight Ego said:

qwags playing more... BJ playing less...

112 and SV made some mistakes...

deener is no where?

so lets just vote 112 for lying to me... i know many of you all read it... i be seeing you playing with your upnoodles

Unvote Vote 112

Why are you fixating on the “lie” which serves no purpose? Do you really think 112’s plan was to make people think there’s a vig in the game when there isn’t?

sus... SV is mafioso...

trollololol

You acknowledged earlier that your case on SV feels like OMGUS, and then you do this?

6 hours ago, MidKnight Ego said:

this is omgus on my part... I really am traumatized from SV and Aladeen...

Ok it seems like we’re in agreement 

1 hour ago, 112 said:

What do we think about Aladeen? He could just be busy but I kinda expected more out of him by now.

I’m wondering if he came up with that case on NIK by himself or just saw me pointing it out and sheeped it 

1 hour ago, SV. said:

Not really feeling any of these wagons.  Gun to my head, maybe iambrad.

Possible to get something going on MidKnight Ego?  Don't really want to drop a vote there without momentum, but...

Vote MidKnight Ego

I agree with this. I’m seeing a lot of incoherence from him, kind of like last game and this time I know better than to give him a free pass for having an active thread presence 

1 hour ago, MidKnight Ego said:

aw muffin cake i love you.... just really hard figuring out how you liked the hosts post on the setup and then porschas post on how the setup makes them want to rand VT

and then the subsequent your posts about the VIG. because i cant follow the logic

What is scummy about it?

Hoggers is town

dbeep is town

ss is ”regarded”, but also probably town

Aladeen is town

Qwags is what SS is

porscha is probs town

112 may goose town (this one is actually based off nothing)

im not reading those huge blurbs by peteyboi so hard to say, relying on SV to figure that one out

although SV mildly sus, seems too methodical, but more wolf hunting effort than the average mafioso so given a pass

NIK is definitely sus, some weird posts where he half assed is appearing to solve

BJ is still sus

TL is also sus, strange cuck like behavior. I’d expect someone of his intelligence to not submit like a little bitch unless he has to 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Hoggers is town

dbeep is town

Aladeen is town

Qwags is what SS is

porscha is probs town

im not reading those huge blurbs by peteyboi so hard to say, relying on SV to figure that one out

although SV mildly sus, seems too methodical, but more wolf hunting effort than the average mafioso so given a pass

NIK is definitely sus, some weird posts where he half assed is appearing to solve

BJ is still sus

TL is also sus, strange cuck like behavior. I’d expect someone of his intelligence to not submit like a little bitch unless he has to 

what a fucking huge blurb im not reading this post... are you regarded or something?

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Why are you fixating on the “lie” which serves no purpose? Do you really think 112’s plan was to make people think there’s a vig in the game when there isn’t?

You acknowledged earlier that your case on SV feels like OMGUS, and then you do this?

Ok it seems like we’re in agreement 

I’m wondering if he came up with that case on NIK by himself or just saw me pointing it out and sheeped it 

I agree with this. I’m seeing a lot of incoherence from him, kind of like last game and this time I know better than to give him a free pass for having an active thread presence 

What is scummy about it?

in coherence bull shit... the lie is the mist coherent argument in the entire thread... the question remains... why they lied... what purpose could it serve town...???

2 hours ago, 112 said:

What do we think about Aladeen? He could just be busy but I kinda expected more out of him by now.

There is historical precedence for Wolf Al to slank the opening 1-3 rounds, then coming into the thread with a lot of posts in an attempt to ‘solve the game’ and get town support behind him, in order to make it to the final round. 

Been there. Seen that. 

Food for thought. 

11 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Hoggers is town

dbeep is town

Aladeen is town

Qwags is what SS is

porscha is probs town

BJ is still sus

Sincerest Regards, Sharp

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

There is historical precedence for Wolf Al to slank the opening 1-3 rounds, then coming into the thread with a lot of posts in an attempt to ‘solve the game’ and get town support behind him, in order to make it to the final round. 

Been there. Seen that. 

Food for thought. 

yup... they are super convincing... so when they deep focused on NIK and mad very little else arguments you have to take notice... so much so that as suspicious of NIK i am i am suspicious of aladeen

4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Been there. Seen that. 

Food for thought. 

Maybe but wolf Al doesn’t appear careless, make one half assed but decent post about one player and bug off. He very much strong arms his way to glory and I don’t see that being setup at all here