[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Maybe but wolf Al doesn’t appear careless, make one half assed but decent post about one player and bug off. He very much strong arms his way to glory and I don’t see that being setup at all here

no i saw this exact setup in my game where they wolf... min effort with some amazing inspector gadget stuff bells, whistles... and then a full blown transformation into Johnny English

I won't be in the thread until after nightfall (family stuff), so I'm Vote MidKnight Ego for misrepresenting what happened between me and him (I didn't "lie") and because I don't see any stark differences in his play from last game until this one.

29 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Hoggers is town

dbeep is town

ss is ”regarded”, but also probably town

Aladeen is town

Qwags is what SS is

porscha is probs town

112 may goose town (this one is actually based off nothing)

im not reading those huge blurbs by peteyboi so hard to say, relying on SV to figure that one out

although SV mildly sus, seems too methodical, but more wolf hunting effort than the average mafioso so given a pass

NIK is definitely sus, some weird posts where he half assed is appearing to solve

BJ is still sus

TL is also sus, strange cuck like behavior. I’d expect someone of his intelligence to not submit like a little bitch unless he has to 

Wtf are you talking about 

anyways there be maf in the last few pages... there was a concentrated effort to change towns POV... 

you can add me to that list i suppose, i play the same way every game... im just getting better... you likely should lynch me because i might be 25% randed mafia, especially if you are just going to ignore everything i said...

so... when you lynch me and i turn town... just note i consider this a double victory for myself... and will rub in how shook you are from now until eternity

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 112 said:

I won't be in the thread until after nightfall (family stuff), so I'm Vote MidKnight Ego for misrepresenting what happened between me and him (I didn't "lie") and because I don't see any stark differences in his play from last game until this one.

so explain what happened... how did you end up liking those two posts, not read the setup... assume there was a VIG and then comment on how we should ignore people like so and so slankers because the VIG should get them... then admit you didnt read the post... how do those 4 scenarios line up? do you not actually care about KZA's first game? i thought you were buddies... and porscha's comment about hoping to rand town when responding to KZA's ask for people to check the setup where you liked it as well... do you just randomly like peoples post willy nilly in life? is it a formula that serves you well?

how do you feel about those slankers now... that the VIG is no longer a person

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Are you really trying to force a scum read onto intro shit posts about a vig in a game without one? 

Finding nonsensical angles to exploit in order to look busy, or solvey, just looks wolfy.

read my post its more intricate than you think... 

i love playing with petey

guys the wagon development on bluejay hits a wolf every time especially with 112 hopping off. the wagon has been super fucking pure. willing to stake the whole game on this lynch.

dont make the same mistake as last game. as town you have to stick to your fucking guns

3 minutes ago, iambrad said:

i love playing with petey

guys the wagon development on bluejay hits a wolf every time especially with 112 hopping off. the wagon has been super fucking pure. willing to stake the whole game on this lynch.

dont make the same mistake as last game. as town you have to stick to your fucking guns

your good shit too... question 6foot is bottom right?

we surprisingly play the same game I provide real value to town each game whether maf or town... really just need to help me solve my plots....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

petey is town btw the difference is night and day, but maybe i was the only one that read his posts last game lol.

he's extremely detail orientated and conflates or misuses certain half truths as wolf to push weird narratives in game that drives wedges between town. he was fairly good at it, too, and it seems he has a big presence regardless of alignment.

here he's more purposeful with who he is pushing and what he's saying isn't directly narrative driven but actually using the truth in an attempt to find alignments. look at any single push he made last game and compare it to how he's talked about 112

bad and wolfy day 1 vote

1 minute ago, MidKnight Ego said:

your good shit too... question 6foot is bottom right?

we surprisingly play the same game I provide real value to town each game whether maf or town... really just need to help me solve my plots....

he's definitely a bottom he told me a story of how he was laying there and a girl broke his back LOL

you don't want to solve bluejay? i wasn't entirely convinced on him but the lack of any momentum / lack of consistency from bluejay today makes me think it lands a wolf. 

who else would you want to solve?

Just now, iambrad said:

he's definitely a bottom he told me a story of how he was laying there and a girl broke his back LOL

you don't want to solve bluejay? i wasn't entirely convinced on him but the lack of any momentum / lack of consistency from bluejay today makes me think it lands a wolf. 

who else would you want to solve?

you can pocket me if its save my life i guess...

• Haha 1

Just now, luckylager said:

It's too early in the game for intricate town reads,but not too early for scummy narrative building

why cant they answer... should they be embarassed...? everyone makes mistakes... i didnt accept their initial answer, so i doubled down...

same thing with AV who come in and lie... on the off bat... and say I likely randed maf and low and behold they be voting for me... 

its all you who are doing intricate claims about me...why would you not want me to pressure shit posts... shit posts are not very towny behaviour...   lies are not towny behaviour... that no matter what 112 did... they lied wither with the first two likes indicating they read the post... or the vig post... 

I repeat how does their post about avoiding the and let the vig take care of the slankers help town? If its a joke i get it, but other than that its just very early sus on me and my initial four reads... which is also just intricate BS and META...

every time i get voted out first round towns made a mistake or i have...

i dont make mistakes very often

12 minutes ago, iambrad said:

last game this would have been perfect to say to petey, but i don't think it applies here.

oh how did i get them out... right the principle of the matter of how SS used charity and posted a view on a sussy player... which i think was SD 🙂

3 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

ilunga’s tone feels a lot more relaxed here than last game, like he’s not trying to force things

last game I recall him being more…..rigid is what I think the word would be

I thought that you were aggressive quickly out of the gate this game for reasons I couldn’t follow. What was your mindset behind your entrance this game?

Shoot first, ask questions and send flowers to family members later.