[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

28 minutes ago, porscha said:

i'm so confused by this post

well you werent there porscha...

a few people at the same time as me visited 112's post from KZA and made a few upvotes on kZA's post put them on and took them off...

before the server went down i was going to collect evidence their...

and there was at one point 6 upvotes on that one post...     

so we know who we are... and if it wasnt for the server outage so would all of you...

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Maybe but wolf Al doesn’t appear careless, make one half assed but decent post about one player and bug off. He very much strong arms his way to glory and I don’t see that being setup at all here

this argument doesnt defy the initial argument on aladeen though

1 hour ago, MidKnight Ego said:

so explain what happened... how did you end up liking those two posts, not read the setup... assume there was a VIG and then comment on how we should ignore people like so and so slankers because the VIG should get them... then admit you didnt read the post... how do those 4 scenarios line up? do you not actually care about KZA's first game? i thought you were buddies... and porscha's comment about hoping to rand town when responding to KZA's ask for people to check the setup where you liked it as well... do you just randomly like peoples post willy nilly in life? is it a formula that serves you well?

how do you feel about those slankers now... that the VIG is no longer a person

I will at least throw it out there petey, I had not looked at the set up at all when I made that post. and it was pre game. kind of a weird angle shoot, I think. you can react to posts without knowing all of the lore behind them lol

if you're town, I think you should focus on something else for now. I wont forget what you said, though, if it helps you feel better about looking elsewhere in the meantime

1 hour ago, iambrad said:

petey is town btw the difference is night and day, but maybe i was the only one that read his posts last game lol.

he's extremely detail orientated and conflates or misuses certain half truths as wolf to push weird narratives in game that drives wedges between town. he was fairly good at it, too, and it seems he has a big presence regardless of alignment.

here he's more purposeful with who he is pushing and what he's saying isn't directly narrative driven but actually using the truth in an attempt to find alignments. look at any single push he made last game and compare it to how he's talked about 112

bad and wolfy day 1 vote

I don't think he is a real wagon or being sussed that much past his thing with 112

you can stop trying to pocket him. we get it. you "know" he is town lol

Too bad there's no vigilante as I'm starting to think MidKnight Ego would be best dealt with through that avenue.

Conversely, getting some bad vibes from iambrad as the round has gone on as his tone isn't inherently town.  Maybe I'm buggin'.

42 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Oh so SV is “lying” too?

yes... first post of the game... right behind my comment... "Pteteyboy randed maf again LOL" why someone asked... "No reason they made like one post, just a feeling aha" (i made 5 at the time one of them with a 4 player sus) which proved I read the game... even if its a shit post its still a lie... and I said many times that both 112 and SV are my most likely wrong takes...

my sus has changed several times and i really havent tunneled on either of them... instead it was SV that tunneled on me

13 minutes ago, porscha said:

can you elaborate on which part you are referring to in z's post lol

Just the part about me 

2 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

yes... first post of the game... right behind my comment... "Pteteyboy randed maf again LOL" why someone asked... "No reason they made like one post, just a feeling aha" (i made 5 at the time one of them with a 4 player sus) which proved I read the game... even if its a shit post its still a lie... and I said many times that both 112 and SV are my most likely wrong takes...

my sus has changed several times and i really havent tunneled on either of them... instead it was SV that tunneled on me

Ever heard of an exaggeration 

There is no way you’re fixating on that as town 

the diffference when i voted sharpy... i made the situation as a terrible offense that must be dealt with now or never... i actually made those comments...

accountability as town is not a bad thing... you can call me a idiot for being so braindead to humour... but nothing they said to me was very funny IMO

1 minute ago, MidKnight Ego said:

the diffference when i voted sharpy... i made the situation as a terrible offense that must be dealt with now or never... i actually made those comments...

accountability as town is not a bad thing... you can call me a idiot for being so braindead to humour... but nothing they said to me was very funny IMO

Who said these things about you or to you?