[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

1 minute ago, SV. said:

Who said these things about you or to you?

if your referring to my conversation from the last game it was a town member... likely BJ, Likely Lucky and anyone that was around... we were going to vote out BJ first round but da backpack saved the day...

24 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

no town person can answer that question without putting undo sus on themselves... may as well be saying you are maf... which they did... from theiur very first post and went full regarded

lol. i'm open the possibility of SV being a wolf, yes

i'm also aware regard townies sometimes say nonsense like that

is SV a regard town player? if not, then obviously wolf equity is up

16 minutes ago, SV. said:

Too bad there's no vigilante as I'm starting to think MidKnight Ego would be best dealt with through that avenue.

Conversely, getting some bad vibes from iambrad as the round has gone on as his tone isn't inherently town.  Maybe I'm buggin'.

conversely implies an opposite reaction lol, like it implies you think petey is town and conversely, brad isnt town

please clarify the thought

11 minutes ago, iambrad said:

no need, i'm okay to die since i've already called out the wolf team.

10 minutes ago, iambrad said:

make me and bluejay top wagons, so that it forces you guys to vote out bluejay eventually

is this just false bravado? any regard can pick 4 names, refuse to elaborate, and sit around with their arms crossed and nose in the air. that behavior won't deter this group of people

13 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

You have been coasting all game.

Who's a wolf iyo?

most of the players have been "coasting" - you worse than me, arguably. get real lol

you second question won't be answered the way you ask me to answer it. it will become apparent what I think

28 minutes ago, porscha said:

I will at least throw it out there petey, I had not looked at the set up at all when I made that post. and it was pre game. kind of a weird angle shoot, I think. you can react to posts without knowing all of the lore behind them lol

if you're town, I think you should focus on something else for now. I wont forget what you said, though, if it helps you feel better about looking elsewhere in the meantime

ok i can accept that...

is that i just use my logic whenever i make a decision and my heart second... 112 as a big support of KZA i thought would have read their post as they asked for help... my logic brain says that its possible that 112 has so much respect for KZA that they just know that the setup will be good and fair... i remember 112 fawning over KZA' intelligence

people will learn im very stubborn, and will make a point even if it gets me lynched.. IDC thats my game... round 1 im coming after things i can grasp with certainty even though the likelihood is only marginally more correct than just rolling a 14 sided die... what i can say is that im often fishing for responses... and i havent really been enjoying the tunneling that many people are doing... which is why they being sussed... in my only maf game,... we be tunneling

19 minutes ago, porscha said:

conversely implies an opposite reaction lol, like it implies you think petey is town and conversely, brad isnt town

please clarify the thought

Yeah, I meant what I said.

MidKnight Ego is appearing more townier/iambrad more scummier.

like brad literally just picked 4 names out of hat 40 hours ago, utilized zero logic or explanation (and no, "bj wagon looks pure, he is wolf" does not count - it is retroactive,  you were already scum reading him, it is not a valid explanation is to why you are scum reading him. we both know you aren't so stupid as to think town doesn't ever vote town, either, so it's a moot point  - *especially* day 1. should save that kind of fake read until at least day 2, or if you insist on a day 1 use of it, at least pretend like you have any investment in the game and making reads, which you have done neither)

and then spent 40 hours not making or changing any of those reads. I have posted far more, he saw some of them, and I know he insists on "avoiding" me because of petty bullshit IRL, but claiming I'm a wolf and then pretending like I don't exist is pussy shit. if he truly wanted to avoid me, he would avoid reading me, but he isn't. he is hiding so he has no responsibility to answer to his scum reads.

town doesn't make a read in the wee hours of the first day of the game and then continue to read the game and make no changes to their reads. a wolf phoning it in while he is busy otherwise does, though.

and his post towards petey was blatant TMI. petey hasn't been that different from last game. I townread him last game, i'm townreading him here. it's normal to be suspicious of petey here after how last game went. if brad randed wolf again, he's just gonna townread petey because he knows how wolf petey plays since they were teammates last game. I accuse brad of knowing petey is town.

and the way brad is treating BJ is never t/t - always w/w or w/t.

if someone can convince me this is town brad, feel free to do so. I don't see it.

5 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

Most players have pushed someone by now, you’ve been hard chillin

Stay livin that wolf life Porscha

I'm about to push you too, but I think you're stupider than brad and that gives you a little more room for me to feel less confident in my scum read of you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, porscha said:

I'm about to push you too, but I think you're stupider than brad and that gives you a little more room for me to feel less confident in my scum read of you.

mindmeld... im more feeling beepers flips maf the brad, but only because brad is hilarious

1 minute ago, SV. said:

ehm... not sure if I should chalk this up to poor word choice on your end or worry that you contradicted yourself in the post. like if we reword your post, it reads:

"it would be ideal if petey could be vigged (he is a wolf)
on the other hand, (I also think) brad is wolf."

I dunno lol 

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

mindmeld... im more feeling beepers flips maf the brad, but only because brad is hilarious

brad also sweet talks you in literally every post he responds to you with. it's pretty obvious lol

beeps is just doing nothing but accusing a random person of coasting when half the player list is coasting and also refusing to pretend like he has a reason for that thought. there is no process, just pick a person and accuse them of being more useless than you when that is notably untrue

1 minute ago, porscha said:

ehm... not sure if I should chalk this up to poor word choice on your end or worry that you contradicted yourself in the post. like if we reword your post, it reads:

"it would be ideal if petey could be vigged (he is a wolf)
on the other hand, (I also think) brad is wolf."

I dunno lol 

Sure, upon review, let's go with a poor word choice in how I meant to articulate my thoughts.