[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

3 minutes ago, porscha said:

ehm... not sure if I should chalk this up to poor word choice on your end or worry that you contradicted yourself in the post. like if we reword your post, it reads:

"it would be ideal if petey could be vigged (he is a wolf)
on the other hand, (I also think) brad is wolf."

I dunno lol 

why would  you say the townier of the 2 people should be vigged? shouldn't the guy you think is wolfier be vigged?

8 minutes ago, porscha said:

brad also sweet talks you in literally every post he responds to you with. it's pretty obvious lol

beeps is just doing nothing but accusing a random person of coasting when half the player list is coasting and also refusing to pretend like he has a reason for that thought. there is no process, just pick a person and accuse them of being more useless than you when that is notably untrue

Do you actually believe this?

You think I looked at the playerlist and pulled your name out of a hat?

I said that you have been coasting and haven't pushed anyone. Even the lowposters like SS, ZFetch, Qwags etc. have at least called someone a wolf. My argument is that you're not actually looking for wolves.

Seems nothing has changed beyond the recent brad post. If you're town just play your game, just don't call me a wolf and act like it isn't OMGUS

Re:  Qwags

Unfortunately, this seems like yet another game where we will not see much of an effort from him to play, let alone game-solve.   Of course, this is actually assuming he's even town in the first place.

Almost certainly will need to be policy voted at some point.

1 minute ago, SV. said:

Re:  Qwags

Unfortunately, this seems like yet another game where we will not see much of an effort from him to play, let alone game-solve.   Of course, this is actually assuming he's even town in the first place.

Almost certainly will need to be policy voted at some point.

lets just do it now?

wiat actually... im back

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

my initial thought was maybe some IRL stuff did happen... but i was like nah maybe one of them using sexual tension as a wolf(then my mega brain went off and i was like NO WAY W/W)... then now???? no way they W/W they aint bussing on day 1///

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

lets just do it now?

Next round it can be entertained.

There is a 0.01% chance that he has a town role and will commit to playing it.  May as well give him an opportunity to see this and act accordingly.

@Qwags If you are the sheriff or doctor, please fulfill your duties this game.

5 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

I said that you have been coasting and haven't pushed anyone. Even the lowposters like SS, ZFetch, Qwags etc. have at least called someone a wolf. My argument is that you're not actually looking for wolves.

Seems nothing has changed beyond the recent brad post. If you're town just play your game, just don't call me a wolf and act like it isn't OMGUS

you've been coasting. so accusing me of that is nonsense. and any wolf can come make 4 posts that just go "hurrr uuuh durrr maybe bj or petey is a wolf" and you think that's townier than the posts I have made today? is that what you're telling me? ive you seen play outside of here man, you say dumb shit sometimes, but it usually at least makes sense. you're a good player, stop trying to fuck me around with this baby time argument. 

SS has posted a decent amount. I think he's kind of towny. Zfetch made a post with a read on literally everyone which is ... surprising, to say the least, but i'm not sure if it is towny or wolfy for him. you, for example, forcibly told everyone to go fuck themselves you aren't giving town reads. so why does zfetch feel the ned to make a read on everyone? what do you actually think of his reads? qwags is legit afk, so who gives a shit about whatever 3 posts he made.

you're making surface level arguments, the main one including that I've input no genuine thought or reads or scumreads, which is:

1) untrue of me.
2) if you believed I had done nothing but coast, you would think about multiple players here as well, since it is objectively untrue that i have contributed less than some other slots.
3) but you don't, you laughably accuse me of coasting more than fucking qwags of all people.

4) even brad who has done nothing but randomly insert the same 4 names for wolf with 0 reasoning for 45 hours and townread a single player, which is the equivalent of doing fucking nothing useful, has his entire dick and balls inside of your mouth.

5) you aren't engaging in any actual reads with other people either, so to accuse me of that is hilariously hypocritical.
6) therefore, this argument is bullshit, you aren't genuine, blow me.

2 minutes ago, SV. said:

Next round it can be entertained.

There is a 0.01% chance that he has a town role and will commit to playing it.  May as well give him an opportunity to see this and act accordingly.

@Qwags If you are the sheriff or doctor, please fulfill your duties this game.

I would, but I'm neither.

• Vintage 1

If Zfetch isn’t returning, then he’s probably scum. Careless R1 voting is both within his scum meta and actually scummy given the game state so far. He’s made no case on me yet has no problem with his parked vote despite returning earlier. 

Brad’s bragadocius play is also a red flag considering he’s wrong about me. The attitude in his play has no merit, in fact I find it lacking again exactly like last game.

7 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

wiat actually... im back

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

my initial thought was maybe some IRL stuff did happen... but i was like nah maybe one of them using sexual tension as a wolf(then my mega brain went off and i was like NO WAY W/W)... then now???? no way they W/W they aint bussing on day 1///

sure petey. lol

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

and I also already thought you were wolfy because you are doing the exact things you accuse me of. so if y ou're playing like a trash can town, then shove a sock in it and make a real read. otherwise hiding behind "weh it's omgus" won't deter me from scum reading you for playing in no way that can be described as towny.

boys think they are so funny and clever in wolf chat. "teehee it would be funny to push porscha"

watching beeps and brad do nothing but make similarly pathetic "reads" (that's being generous tbh) and like each other's posts as the only likes is like, so painfully obvious lol. there is zero way both of you are town and I'm very highly suspecting it's w/w. but I won't be so arrogant as to assume one of you just doesn't notice when your balls are being fondled by the other.

• Like 3

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - VOTE COUNT

Blue Jay 22 (4) - Zfetch, iambrad, dallsbeep, Naslund
MidKnight Ego (3) - SV., 112, luckylager
Zfetch (2) - Qwags, Blue Jay 22
Sharpshooter (1) - falcon45ca
iambrad (1) - MidKnight Ego
Naslund (1) - Aladeen

No Vote (4) - Time Lord, Ilunga, porscha, Sharpshooter