[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

26 minutes ago, porscha said:

you've been coasting. so accusing me of that is nonsense. and any wolf can come make 4 posts that just go "hurrr uuuh durrr maybe bj or petey is a wolf" and you think that's townier than the posts I have made today? is that what you're telling me? ive you seen play outside of here man, you say dumb shit sometimes, but it usually at least makes sense. you're a good player, stop trying to fuck me around with this baby time argument. 

SS has posted a decent amount. I think he's kind of towny. Zfetch made a post with a read on literally everyone which is ... surprising, to say the least, but i'm not sure if it is towny or wolfy for him. you, for example, forcibly told everyone to go fuck themselves you aren't giving town reads. so why does zfetch feel the ned to make a read on everyone? what do you actually think of his reads? qwags is legit afk, so who gives a shit about whatever 3 posts he made.

you're making surface level arguments, the main one including that I've input no genuine thought or reads or scumreads, which is:

1) untrue of me.
2) if you believed I had done nothing but coast, you would think about multiple players here as well, since it is objectively untrue that i have contributed less than some other slots.
3) but you don't, you laughably accuse me of coasting more than fucking qwags of all people.

4) even brad who has done nothing but randomly insert the same 4 names for wolf with 0 reasoning for 45 hours and townread a single player, which is the equivalent of doing fucking nothing useful, has his entire dick and balls inside of your mouth.

5) you aren't engaging in any actual reads with other people either, so to accuse me of that is hilariously hypocritical.
6) therefore, this argument is bullshit, you aren't genuine, blow me.

ive never seen you like this...

Pick Me Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

nah...id rather wagon brad...

but im not wasting a vote... yes i missed the votes... but that was intentional... that was a town shift...

i fully expect ill get heat if you flip green...

would rather flip brad

Brad is like full opposite of last game, what are these shit reads

4 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Hoggers is town

dbeep is town

ss is ”regarded”, but also probably town

Aladeen is town

Qwags is what SS is

porscha is probs town

112 may goose town (this one is actually based off nothing)

im not reading those huge blurbs by peteyboi so hard to say, relying on SV to figure that one out

although SV mildly sus, seems too methodical, but more wolf hunting effort than the average mafioso so given a pass

NIK is definitely sus, some weird posts where he half assed is appearing to solve

BJ is still sus

TL is also sus, strange cuck like behavior. I’d expect someone of his intelligence to not submit like a little bitch unless he has to 

Is this your definition of short?