[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

How did this wagon even start on me? The initial detractors have yet to put anything of substance forward.

”BJ is still sus” - Zfetch

”BJ is mafia” - hoggers

”BJ was aggressive early” - ballsdeep

”I’m a loser that is paranoid with BJ because he tricked me in games 5 years ago” - NIK

There is your PoE when I go down.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

How did this wagon even start on me? The initial detractors have yet to put anything of substance forward.

”BJ is still sus” - Zfetch

”BJ is mafia” - hoggers

”BJ was aggressive early” - ballsdeep

”I’m a loser that is paranoid with BJ because he tricked me in games 5 years ago” - NIK

There is your PoE when I go down.

yeah... well you likely aint going to get me to shift again... either you vote brad or im staying put

1 minute ago, MidKnight Ego said:

yeah which you deserve to have for being a potato liar

i'll be honest that i can't follow your train of thought very easily. i've mostly ignored your continued posts about it because 1) they're derailed and difficult to keep up with and 2) you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. so i had a brainfart and thought there was a vig in the game--big deal? i think it's a worse look on you to repeatedly mischaracterize what happened by asserting that i'm a "liar" than it is for me initially making the mistake.

because i "liked" KZA's post a week before the game started i must have known that there wasn't a vig? i liked every single post made before the game started as i sometimes do. it doesn't mean i even read it.

i think what happened is when i was scrolling through the list of rolls i saw "vi" in "villagers" and read it as vigilante. it's not a big deal and i think it's an awful look for you to be grasping at a thin straw for days on end.

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

You could also point fingers at 112. Don’t have posts to quote but she feels like a diplomat this round and doesn’t have a sharp bite in her scum pursuits, including me.

I've actually liked your posts today and it's mostly wagonomics that makes me think you could be wolfing at this point. You're not someone I'd ever full-on clear though

1 minute ago, 112 said:

i'll be honest that i can't follow your train of thought very easily. i've mostly ignored your continued posts about it because 1) they're derailed and difficult to keep up with and 2) you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. so i had a brainfart and thought there was a vig in the game--big deal? i think it's a worse look on you to repeatedly mischaracterize what happened by asserting that i'm a "liar" than it is for me initially making the mistake.

because i "liked" KZA's post a week before the game started i must have known that there wasn't a vig? i liked every single post made before the game started as i sometimes do. it doesn't mean i even read it.

i think what happened is when i was scrolling through the list of rolls i saw "vi" in "villagers" and read it as vigilante. it's not a big deal and i think it's an awful look for you to be grasping at a thin straw for days on end.

convienent that it took you all they up to nightfall to respond to me... and i gave you lots of chances to respond... so noit looks bad on you

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

right before night fall.. scum

since no ones voting brad...

UnVOTE Vote 112

i already said i misread the OP earlier. i didn't wait for anything.

you continue to put an ugly slant on how this has happened and i don't get it.

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - VOTE COUNT

Zfetch (4) - Qwags, Blue Jay 22, luckylager, SV.
Blue Jay 22 (4) - Zfetch, iambrad, dallsbeep, Naslund
MidKnight Ego (3) - 112, Time Lord, Ilunga
112 (1) - MidKnight Ego
Sharpshooter (1) - falcon45ca
Naslund (1) - Aladeen

No Vote (2) - porscha, Sharpshooter

Half of an hour!

Edited by KZA