[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

11 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

its cause you dont put the effort into the game...

how does like 6 others follow my logic... and you dont...

i said that SV and 112 are most likely to be big mistakes in my PoE...

but i need answers... if your being inconsistent i will suss you...

and yoiu are all lying if that shouldnt have been discussed...

yall are scared

Ah

I follow now

I think you’re town and feel uneasy about this momentum against you

who do you think is scummiest of your wagoners?

Well GG. If I’ve lost SV, then I’m going down. This is the most pathetic R1 I’ve ever seen from the so called town. Absolutely zero reasoning voting for me from the start, just a bunch of losers not changing their votes to protect their fragile ego or scum sitting back and let the potatoes do the rest of the work.

Go back and reread dallsbeep, NIK, Brad, and Zfetch’s posts this round about me. Find an iota of substance or case building from them - guarantee you won’t find anything.

Brad and Zfetch are obvious scum. When I flip green, brad should be auto lynch for coasting this entire round and being either wrong or scummy. NIK was too afraid to come after me himself and needed a wagon to drop his vote after being supposedly “torn” on me.

Also noting lucky’s disappearance. He’s prolly scum too and is not using his influence hard enough to steer these votes. Aladeen has also somewhat disappeared this game, but if he is scum, then you guys already lost.

Scum:

Brad

Zfetch

NIK

Scum possibility:

Aladeen

luckylager

Hard claim: Pascal Gross. Im out. Hope the mafia win unless NIK is on their team. Kick rocks losers 

• Haha 1

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - VOTE COUNT

Blue Jay 22 (4) - Zfetch, iambrad, dallsbeep, Naslund
MidKnight Ego (3) - 112, Time Lord, Ilunga
Zfetch (3) - Qwags, luckylager, MidKnight Ego
Sharpshooter (2) - falcon45ca, SV.
iambrad (1) - Blue Jay 22
Naslund (1) - Aladeen

No Vote (2) - porscha, Sharpshooter

5 minutes

Just now, dallsbeep said:

I know you scumread petey, what of the other two?

I sussed BJ yesterday but he's been better today. If we weren't in a crunch I'd want to give him another round. One thing I'm unsure of is he's disappeared leading up to nightfall -- 5 minutes left and he's gone.

Zfetch can be town, can be wolf. I have generally a hard time reading him. He's somewhat less abrasive(?) than I think he usually is when he's wolfing, but I don't have a super strong read on him.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Well GG. If I’ve lost SV, then I’m going down. This is the most pathetic R1 I’ve ever seen from the so called town. Absolutely zero reasoning voting for me from the start, just a bunch of losers not changing their votes to protect their fragile ego or scum sitting back and let the potatoes do the rest of the work.

Go back and reread dallsbeep, NIK, Brad, and Zfetch’s posts this round about me. Find an iota of substance or case building from them - guarantee you won’t find anything.

Brad and Zfetch are obvious scum. When I flip green, brad should be auto lynch for coasting this entire round and being either wrong or scummy. NIK was too afraid to come after me himself and needed a wagon to drop his vote after being supposedly “torn” on me.

Also noting lucky’s disappearance. He’s prolly scum too and is not using his influence hard enough to steer these votes. Aladeen has also somewhat disappeared this game, but if he is scum, then you guys already lost.

Scum:

Brad

Zfetch

NIK

Scum possibility:

Aladeen

luckylager

Hard claim: Pascal Gross. Im out. Hope the mafia win unless NIK is on their team. Kick rocks losers 

Your wagon can’t be the majority of the wolfteam