[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

I didn't particularly think zfetch was wolfy but I think bj and petey were townier. so if all 3 of them are town then suck my balls on the "weh weh late wagon vote"

if they are all town then it does nothing but make me look like shit to vote last second

if bj is  wolf then fuck you for not convincing me

and I dont think pete is wolf so die mad

15 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

scum

I changed my vote on you to save someone I believe is tp, that you stated you would sacrifice yourself for.

2 minutes ago, 112 said:

Qwags and Ilunga look the worst on that wagon. Porscha not great either.

As above, I stated in a post before I changed my vote that I wasn't happy with the vote on BJ.

FWIW he is one who I feel more confident about being town.

Take that as you will.

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

I changed my vote on you to save someone I believe is tp, that you stated you would sacrifice yourself for.

As above, I stated in a post before I changed my vote that I wasn't happy with the vote on BJ.

FWIW he is one who I feel more confident about being town.

Take that as you will.

okay... so what was your thoights on zfetch pal?

not like me and you being on brad would have changed these potatoes votes onto brad. I made a great argument against brad, he gave up and stopped posting, and nobody gave a shit or interacted with me on that argument. it was clear nobody had any interest in scum reading brad or voting him. I wasn't hopeful

4 minutes ago, porscha said:

not like me and you being on brad would have changed these potatoes votes onto brad. I made a great argument against brad, he gave up and stopped posting, and nobody gave a shit or interacted with me on that argument. it was clear nobody had any interest in scum reading brad or voting him. I wasn't hopeful

You have to vote...@!@@ otherwise your rant means nothing