[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

2 minutes ago, Naslund said:

Fuckin rights I am.

I haven't seen a jump like this since Ollie Watkins rescued a point against Bournemouth a few weeks ago.

Tell me one reason right now why I shouldn't vote you for this obvious save/last-second switch gimmick you're gonna pull with Blue Jay 22 again in R2?

1 minute ago, SV. said:

I haven't seen a jump like this since Ollie Watkins rescued a point against Bournemouth a few weeks ago.

Tell me one reason right now why I shouldn't vote you for this obvious save/last-second switch gimmick you're gonna pull with Blue Jay 22 again in R2?

The one thing that's hilarious here is my character is Ollie Watkins 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SV. said:

So are you saying bj is scum and that's why I moved ?

Not understanding your thought process here

1 minute ago, Naslund said:

So are you saying bj is scum and that's why I moved ?

Not understanding your thought process here

Pretty much.

I'm insinuating that your save on him resembles that of protecting a teammate.

One thing in your favour is that everybody else who last-second saved him are also on my radar, so I'm likely not to tunnel or push for your vote in this round.

6 minutes ago, SV. said:

Pretty much.

I'm insinuating that your save on him resembles that of protecting a teammate.

One thing in your favour is that everybody else who last-second saved him are also on my radar, so I'm likely not to tunnel or push for your vote in this round.

When bj flips scum you'll be the next guy I vote for

porscha had a good post on brad toward the latter stages of D1. i didn't respond at the time but am bringing it up in light of him locking his vote this round and telling us to lynch one of him + BJ. i'm thinking more about it and i'm not sure i see town hoggers make that post, especially if he plans to actually abandon the thread for the rest of the round. he's been static for the entire game so far in terms of his reads and i'm not sure he ever expanded on why he thinks BJ is scum.