[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

7 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

As for Pete: he’s a lot more combative and aggressive here than last game, having insulted some players and seemingly more frustrated

Do people see things differently?

yeah people that arein the game are potatoes...

"Duhuck...! well if he was mad last game ... Must be maf this time... yuck yuck yuck.... we got em..." 🤪

these two idiots and @sv have cucked me... im not allowed to solve im not allowed to help im not allowed to do anything...

the potatoes... have taken 30% of the away from the town team just by taking all of us out... 20% me 10 % the rest of them

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - VOTE COUNT

iambrad (4) - porscha, MidKnight Ego, luckylager, SV.
Blue Jay 22 (2) - iambrad, Naslund
porscha (1) - Qwags
Sharpshooter (1) - dallsbeep
MidKnight Ego (1) - Time Lord

No Vote (5) - 112, Ilunga, Blue Jay 22, Aladeen, Sharpshooter

Good morning everyone and have a brilliant New Year's Eve

2 hours ago, MidKnight Ego said:

@112 @timelord for worst town players of all time...

they arent even potatoes anymore... just the sack that holds them... what a weird tunnel on the first night

2 hours ago, MidKnight Ego said:

"Duhuck...! well if he was mad last game ... Must be maf this time... yuck yuck yuck.... we got em..." 🤪

these two idiots and @sv have cucked me... im not allowed to solve im not allowed to help im not allowed to do anything...

the potatoes... have taken 30% of the away from the town team just by taking all of us out... 20% me 10 % the rest of them

If you’re actually town wtf are you crying about, literally nothing has happened to you and no one is “stopping you from playing” like you claim lol

More likely scenario is you’re mafia and you’re mad that I caught you using one little thing so you’re trying to discredit it as tunneling. No TP would ever care this much, they’d just keep playing

3 hours ago, MidKnight Ego said:

Please get out of your feelings and play the game, there’s literally 1 vote on you

1 hour ago, Time Lord said:

If you’re actually town wtf are you crying about, literally nothing has happened to you and no one is “stopping you from playing” like you claim lol

More likely scenario is you’re mafia and you’re mad that I caught you using one little thing so you’re trying to discredit it as tunneling. No TP would ever care this much, they’d just keep playing

oh really am i allowed to play my game? because you 4 just almost tried to vote me out for it?

someone who is solving and didnt misconstrue anything...

its you 4 who are butt hurtwho are not only holding back town and solving anything at all... the only 4 people that havent done diddly squat for town.

Qwags is likely mafia... dont listen to me, dont listen to any one else, just do your homework...

Fucking BJ is very likely to be mafia... dont listen to me, dont listen to any one else, just do your homework...

112,TL,SV,BJ and the 2 dirty late night vote switchers ILL and Porscha and NIK who Saved BJ and cemented the switch  there is likely 2 mafia in here or more

but for different reasons...

the end wagons were me BJ and zfetch... for some reason everyone sused brad but I was one of the only people who wagoned him seriously... 

LL shared a moment with me for a few hours on brad, but at that point The potato sack 4 already were muddying the waters... and only BJ was trying to steer the ship were ever...

all i can say is im town... and if you are town that voted for me, I warned you.

there is wagonomics... If you believe I got flipped green in this vote and not BJ...

one the potato sack 4 has maf likely at least 2... Bj once made my wagon 5... when i made my claim first... he claimed town as well...but one upped me and claimed as a town role... but he didnt die... so we should kill him...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

Qwags is likely mafia... dont listen to me, dont listen to any one else, just do your homework...

Fucking BJ is very likely to be mafia... dont listen to me, dont listen to any one else, just do your homework...

112,TL,SV,BJ and the 2 dirty late night vote switchers ILL and Porscha and NIK who Saved BJ and cemented the switch  there is likely 2 mafia in here or more

but for different reasons...

the end wagons were me BJ and zfetch... for some reason everyone sused brad but I was one of the only people who wagoned him seriously... 

LL shared a moment with me for a few hours on brad, but at that point The potato sack 4 already were muddying the waters... and only BJ was trying to steer the ship were ever...

all i can say is im town... and if you are town that voted for me, I warned you.

there is wagonomics... If you believe I got flipped green in this vote and not BJ...

one the potato sack 4 has maf likely at least 2... Bj once made my wagon 5... when i made my claim first... he claimed town as well...but one upped me and claimed as a town role... but he didnt die... so we should kill him...

What and when did bj claim?

16 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Well GG. If I’ve lost SV, then I’m going down. This is the most pathetic R1 I’ve ever seen from the so called town. Absolutely zero reasoning voting for me from the start, just a bunch of losers not changing their votes to protect their fragile ego or scum sitting back and let the potatoes do the rest of the work.

Go back and reread dallsbeep, NIK, Brad, and Zfetch’s posts this round about me. Find an iota of substance or case building from them - guarantee you won’t find anything.

Brad and Zfetch are obvious scum. When I flip green, brad should be auto lynch for coasting this entire round and being either wrong or scummy. NIK was too afraid to come after me himself and needed a wagon to drop his vote after being supposedly “torn” on me.

Also noting lucky’s disappearance. He’s prolly scum too and is not using his influence hard enough to steer these votes. Aladeen has also somewhat disappeared this game, but if he is scum, then you guys already lost.

Scum:

Brad

Zfetch

NIK

Scum possibility:

Aladeen

luckylager

Hard claim: Pascal Gross. Im out. Hope the mafia win unless NIK is on their team. Kick rocks losers 

this isnt a claim? 

16 minutes ago, Naslund said:

I didn't see where bj soft claimed...

I was asking where and when he did

well maybe you read Hard claim... and assumed that meant a hard claim 3p... because it doesnt... and well the fact they didnt die is maf is playing stoopid games, or they maf...

2 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

Also: I’m pretty sure wolves have probably been pushing you to an extent. So this idea of people beating down your ideas is partly scum-motivated

Yes, we’re the ones beating down his ideas, not like he’s calling us the worst players of all time for thinking he’s mafia or anything