[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

how bout you potato... care to take a stab for some stickers... and do anything relevant for the game... instead of cockblocking anything i say?

@Time Lord

the fact how you Potatoes' and SV dont see how Ironic your votes on me for hard focusing is... whats a good word to use here... so you can understand...poopy

27 minutes ago, 112 said:

he put a vote on zfetch and slanked the rest of the round

Ok I see what you mean, I don’t think there was much talk about Zfetch at the time or he was actively trying to start a wagon, but the slanking might be noteworthy because he replied to SV’s question very quickly iirc which means he’s around 

2 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

how bout you potato... care to take a stab for some stickers... and do anything relevant for the game... instead of cockblocking anything i say?

@Time Lord

the fact how you Potatoes' and SV dont see how Ironic your votes on me for hard focusing is... whats a good word to use here... so you can understand...poopy

I’m not voting you for “hard focusing” lol, I’m voting you for intentionally misconstruing what happened with 112 and SV. You accused them of lying. They didn’t lie, you’re the one taking a dishonest stance on them to push a case.

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

I’m not voting you for “hard focusing” lol, I’m voting you for intentionally misconstruing what happened with 112 and SV. You accused them of lying. They didn’t lie, you’re the one taking a dishonest stance on them to push a case.

they didnt lie... what proof do you have?

in a court of law 100% they would be proven a liar...

anything else

1 hour ago, MidKnight Ego said:

Qwags is likely mafia... dont listen to me, dont listen to any one else, just do your homework...

Fucking BJ is very likely to be mafia... dont listen to me, dont listen to any one else, just do your homework...

112,TL,SV,BJ and the 2 dirty late night vote switchers ILL and Porscha and NIK who Saved BJ and cemented the switch  there is likely 2 mafia in here or more

but for different reasons...

the end wagons were me BJ and zfetch... for some reason everyone sused brad but I was one of the only people who wagoned him seriously... 

LL shared a moment with me for a few hours on brad, but at that point The potato sack 4 already were muddying the waters... and only BJ was trying to steer the ship were ever...

all i can say is im town... and if you are town that voted for me, I warned you.

there is wagonomics... If you believe I got flipped green in this vote and not BJ...

one the potato sack 4 has maf likely at least 2... Bj once made my wagon 5... when i made my claim first... he claimed town as well...but one upped me and claimed as a town role... but he didnt die... so we should kill him...

I made no role claim. Your rambles are based off falsehoods 

Hey guys I apologize for my slanking but I have so much to do today and tomorrow. Then on the 2nd I am back to work which will be more crazy amount of stuff I have to do. I really should not have signed up for this game. 

i haven’t read past 1st NF but my vote is still going to be on NIK. If anyone can give me a quick summary of where we’re at I would appreciate it but for now:

Vote NIK

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Hey guys I apologize for my slanking but I have so much to do today and tomorrow. Then on the 2nd I am back to work which will be more crazy amount of stuff I have to do. I really should not have signed up for this game. 

i haven’t read past 1st NF but my vote is still going to be on NIK. If anyone can give me a quick summary of where we’re at I would appreciate it but for now:

Vote NIK

D1 summary

food fight GIF by HULU

Yelling Steve Carell GIF

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Voting Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

monkey sniffs GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

45 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Vote NIK

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

falcon45ca kill feels like something that could have been ordered by porscha, luckylager, iambrad, or Sharpshooter.  Off-chance from 112 since he town-read her as the round went on.  IYKYK but also kind of a conspiracy.

I really like Blue Jay 22's vote on Qwags.  I feel like if he was mafia, he'd push somebody else and avoid that avenue.  Could be a mafia/mafia thing for credit, but it comes across well otherwise.

52 minutes ago, SV. said:

falcon45ca kill feels like something that could have been ordered by porscha, luckylager, iambrad, or Sharpshooter.  Off-chance from 112 since he town-read her as the round went on.  IYKYK but also kind of a conspiracy.

I really like Blue Jay 22's vote on Qwags.  I feel like if he was mafia, he'd push somebody else and avoid that avenue.  Could be a mafia/mafia thing for credit, but it comes across well otherwise.

What do you like about that vote?

Is Qwags not an easy person to push?

Just now, luckylager said:

Out of the players you mentioned, who do you think is scum?

some are potatoes... they have to be...

its really hard... to say... but of the 5 people that had votes on me

Illunga shifted last minute from me to zfetch for literal no reason... as the vote was 7-3 and not even close

and I know Nik might hate this but he not only broke a tie, but also make the kill on zfetch...

BJ

sv last minute shift to me... was not a town play...

3 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

Illunga shifted last minute from me to zfetch for literal no reason... as the vote was 7-3 and not even close

and I know Nik might hate this but he not only broke a tie, but also make the kill on zfetch...

BJ

Do you think we should vote out Naslund?

5 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

BJ

Would be an odd play for w! Illy to switch onto t! Zfetch when he's already dead to rights.

I mean maybe the votes were just flying around to quickly and he is in fact w/w with bj. 

Maybe sheriff gave bj a peek, or will tonight.

Just now, luckylager said:

Would be an odd play for w! Illy to switch onto t! Zfetch when he's already dead to rights.

I mean maybe the votes were just flying around to quickly and he is in fact w/w with bj. 

Maybe sheriff gave bj a peek, or will tonight.

not really... its harder when maf... remember when eod i was like whats going on?

and last game how with 5 minutes left on day 2 we voted out our own player for no reason...