[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

It's not blind hatred. It's you drawing the hard lines and refusing to explore the read with the thread.

VOTE BRAD, IM LEAVING NOW. 

Like imagine I said shit like that? It's not good towny behaviour. It's spoiled bratism at best

i guess you didn't understand my post

i'm telling you to stop being such a whiny little bitch about mafia. why do u think i care about what u have to sey lol

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Yeah I agree it's pretty murky. I think I agree with most of what you're saying here however there's something in the AV, TL, BJ world that I'm really not feeling good about.

When we all piled on Zfetch I was really hopeful for an organic town build on Z, and that may still be the case, however there's meta stuff with both TL and AV kind of overplaying, and BJ not being obv town that's holding me back there. 

Same same but different with 112. She's not really applying herself if town.

Beeps inquiries, tone seem pretty town to me.

I can do without Brad even if he's town. Wanna slap that shitty attitude right out his mouth. Pretty hung up on it rn.

SS and Deen can both go with Nik in a grenade accident.

porscha... kinda leaning wolf too. Bit dramatic and ragey

SV contributes/solvey if he is scum or town, just have to figure if he is playing us or one of us.

I am leaning tp at the moment, other people who are distractions would be better targets.

TL ? I find him hard to read either as tp or scum. 

112, she isn't pushing as hard as last game however can't read that much into it.

Porsha has been more " vocal " than usual, apart from last game.

I have to be honest, ATM there is no-one I could confidently state that I believe is scum.

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

My sincerest apologies for not being around for the last couple days. 

Enjoying the holiday time with family before going back to work. 

Just prepping for New Year’s party now but I’ll try and catch up tonight and give my thoughts/reads. 

Happy New Year Dave! 🥂 

Cheers my friend

Hope you and your beautiful girl have a wonderful New year's 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, iambrad said:

i guess you didn't understand my post

i'm telling you to stop being such a whiny little bitch about mafia. why do u think i care about what u have to sey lol

There's two players here acting like whiny bitches, and neither are me. 

Now, you ask me why I have "blind hate", which is level 72 whiny bitch shit, and there's only 73 levels. 

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, luckylager said:

There's two players here acting like whiny bitches, and neither are me. 

Now, you ask me why I have "blind hate", which is level 72 whiny bitch shit, and there's only 73 levels. 

i just want to slap the crying attitude right out of your mouth 🤕

• Haha 1

The wagons were TP - TP last round between me and zfetch. Certain vocal players like TL and ilunga most likely would have set back and not stuck there necks out in that scenario for me. Potentially some mafia may have been on the Zfetch wagon early, but think the earlier ones would have been TP.

I didn’t like 112 saying she liked some of my posts the day leading up to nightfall but kept her vote on me. Also she did slander/lie and say I didn’t show up before nightfall. The other bad vote on that wagon is Brad. 

SS, isn’t giving much. Aladeen, also a tough one. Would actually be interested to hear more about his NIK shade. 

Unvote vote brad

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

The wagons were TP - TP last round between me and zfetch. Certain vocal players like TL and ilunga most likely would have set back and not stuck there necks out in that scenario for me. Potentially some mafia may have been on the Zfetch wagon early, but think the earlier ones would have been TP.

I didn’t like 112 saying she liked some of my posts the day leading up to nightfall but kept her vote on me. Also she did slander/lie and say I didn’t show up before nightfall. The other bad vote on that wagon is Brad. 

SS, isn’t giving much. Aladeen, also a tough one. Would actually be interested to hear more about his NIK shade. 

Unvote vote brad

My vote was on petey. And you were in the thread but seemingly left while you were writing up that longer post.

4 minutes ago, iambrad said:

hey my bad i got a little heated

I was just posting a reply to one of your previous posts when this came up. 

Thanks for this post.

I hate it when there is conflict around me at the best of times.

I am going through the worst time of my life ATM.

I haven't seen my ten year old son in over 4 months, dad's day and the Christmas break included.

As I have stated, we play games for fun.

I have connections to a few people in this game, we share a few interests, on that note, going to see NOFX for the last time a couple of days before my birthday lucky, after 40 years they are calling it quits. 

Take it from me, life is too short to be angry at those around you.

• Vintage 1