[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

112 allthough not voting has shown that they are inline with aladeen... BJ TLpotato GIF

Aladeen SV and Illunga are associate sacks.... all capable for being excellent deep wolf...happy rainbow brite GIF

if you let aladeen influence you with i got a feeling BS with a player like him... you are a potatoe and deserve to lose. Look Zoom GIF by Black Rickers Baseball Softball Club

2 hours ago, Naslund said:

Why?

every game we go through exactly the same thing with him where he gets a fuckton of votes without too much in the way of substantial reasoning. it seems like we're just going through old motions rather than examining his posts for their merit. i think he's responded well to criticism and don't see anything he's posted this game as being particularly outside of his town meta. maybe the burden should be on people who think he's wolf to elaborate more on why they think that. 90% of the time when we wagon BJ, he ends up flipping town.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, 112 said:

every game we go through exactly the same thing with him where he gets a fuckton of votes without too much in the way of substantial reasoning. it seems like we're just going through old motions rather than examining his posts for their merit. i think he's responded well to criticism and don't see anything he's posted this game as being particularly outside of his town meta. maybe the burden should be on people who think he's wolf to elaborate more on why they think that. 90% of the time when we wagon BJ, he ends up flipping town.

oh really did BJ rand Town last game... wait they didnt right... are you lying or am i misrepresenting again?

3 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

oh really did BJ rand Town last game... wait they didnt right... are you lying or am i misrepresenting again?

BJ did, in fact, rand town last game

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

so you got a lie... i got a lie... lets call it even... 

No. I'm going to hyperfixate on it for the rest of the round.

1 minute ago, 112 said:

right like last round... where you didnt even answer me... and came in like a ninja last minute... gotcha... demanding proof... you seem like a well adjusted town member LOL

2 minutes ago, 112 said:

if i was mafia... im sure we would have tested voting for you by now..

but since im not, i cant take that chance

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

right like last round... where you didnt even answer me... and came in like a ninja last minute... gotcha... demanding proof... you seem like a well adjusted town member LOL

Except I did answer you. You then made several dozen posts on it that I couldn't be arsed to respond to.

1 minute ago, 112 said:

Except I did answer you. You then made several dozen posts on it that I couldn't be arsed to respond to.

there was 1 yes... and ill admit it doesnt look good... i literally asked for you to wait before i could finish my thought as the server was acting up...

if your town dont vote for me 

I opened this thread, left it, came back to a notification of 24+ new posts, and, like, 19 of them are just MidKnight Ego rambling.

It ain't easy out here.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

54 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

Aladeen... I got a feeling....  Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

TL... potato GIF

SV,BJ vote for qwags really? why idk? ummm cause we should solve him eventually...  Food Cooking GIF by Nickelodeon

BJ: Hard claimed a poopy mattress  and is forcing my vote on him, his vote on me forces my hand... he really does have a good influence at the right time...