[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

at this point if your town and you are voting for me, its either you are taking the potato remarks personal... which you shouldnt, perhaps i deserve the sus...

but listening to a potaoe you should not... at this point 112 is speaking in high regards... a+b=c logical fallicies (dont vote for bluejay because hes always town, lets vote for petey cause he is always mafia) some crappy late day reentry to avoid my questions... a (lie) call it whatever you want....

if i was mafia I guarntee you i wouldnt be guiding my team what to do in this moment... they would be distracting... and making a big fuss to get me un voted... but you will see.. thats not going to happen with me..

3 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

at this point if your town and you are voting for me, its either you are taking the potato remarks personal... which you shouldnt, perhaps i deserve the sus...

but listening to a potaoe you should not... at this point 112 is speaking in high regards... a+b=c logical fallicies (dont vote for bluejay because hes always town, lets vote for petey cause he is always mafia) some crappy late day reentry to avoid my questions... a (lie) call it whatever you want....

if i was mafia I guarntee you i wouldnt be guiding my team what to do in this moment... they would be distracting... and making a big fuss to get me un voted... but you will see.. thats not going to happen with me..

24qkev.jpg

10 minutes ago, 112 said:

Petey I think you're just having a bad mental health month. Take a bath and drink some hot chocolate.

no way my bath tubs disgusting... best i can do is make some weird coffee cause i broke my pot...

• Haha 1