[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

so your willing to vote out the doctor but if town changers the vote you will try to hide so not get caught... cool

Personally, I’ll keep my vote on you, unless you can prove my opinion is incorrect. 

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Maf would know MK you and jump on another wagon. 

Why would you out yourself?

Again. Reeks of desperation. 

it is desperation... its became abundantly clear... i was going to be voted out...

and it was the right timeing to reveal... so town doesnt get fucking last minute hiyeaed

Why?

Because he is either scum or absolute pure garbage town. The effort has been pathetic this game from him. Minimal scum hunting with absolute shit vote/reasoning on me in R1, and then followed it up by lock voting me and putting no effort this round. We have heard more about his orgy with 6’5 then gameplay this round from him.

• Haha 2

If you think so, you’re entitled to your opinion. 

All good. 

anyways what can i prove... go back and read my potato message... where i gave clues ealier in the form of a video last night....

and then the gif 3 posts down...

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Because he is either scum or absolute pure garbage town. The effort has been pathetic this game from him. Minimal scum hunting with absolute shit vote/reasoning on me in R1, and then followed it up by lock voting me and putting no effort this round. We have heard more about his orgy with 6’5 then gameplay this round from him.

Well, I said that already in less specifics . You could be sheeping my sentiments. 

Why him over MKE?